• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Hunting in Alaska

Grasslandhntr

Was wondering if there is any moose or caribou hunting anywhere near Fairbanks a friend moved there planning a visit at some point and wanna bow hunt

brushape

there is alot of good public land bowhunting in alaska, im not sure of that exact area but its pretty wide open anywhere. the road to nome is bow only within a couple miles of the road and ive talked to people about amazing caribou hunting roadside there at the right time

Grasslandhntr

Ya I just need to call Alaska fish and game I guess cuz the way I read it u only need a guide for a few species. I wanna go for moose and caribou with my buddy who is a resident. Just trying to figure out details

sniper3083006

Grass,
Theres alot of GOOD Moose and Bou hunting all around Fairbanks. Almost everywhere you step in Ak is public ground unless it is owned by one Native Corp or another. Just be careful and check ahead of time as some of them have access you just have to follow their rules and submit request or something to that nature. A majority of the land is open and free.

Top Bottom