Hunting Lease Agreement

blade9818

Reaction score
I am leasing some land from this guy to deer hunt on. Does anyone have a lease aggreement template that they have already written up. If not, what all should i have in writing? This guy seems pretty nice, but i want to make sure that i cover all the bases in the lease agreement. Thanks for all your help...

p.s. my email is gkhuffman@yahoo.com

hardertr

Reaction score
There are several options on-line. Go to Google.com and enter "hunting lease agreement" and open one of the .pdf results. They are fairly straight forward and ALL inclusive. Make sure you have the clause stating how many people are allowed on the lease. The last thing you want is to find out that the owner invited a "few" of his friends over to hunt opening morning.

bradj

Reaction score
Are you leasing this for deer hunting or turkey hunting or for all game. Because if you lease it for deer hunting you may have some squirrel hunters with a lease to.

blade9818

Reaction score
i am leasing it to deer hunt. The owner told me that i will be the only one on the land and to run off anyone i see out there. But i'd rather be safe than sorry and make sure everything is in writing.

thanks for your help.

Top Bottom