Hunting with Hank

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
Come see the most famous LLewellin Setter on television - HANK! and his owner Dez Young from the popular "HUNTING WITH HANK" as seen on OLN and The Outdoor Channel.

They will be at the SDQU (http://www.sdqu.org) SoCal Pre-Season Dove Warm Up in San Diego on August 30th.

For more information check out the flyer online at:
http://www.westernoutdoorsreport.com/dove_warmup2.htm

For more information about Hank & Dez check out:
http://www.hwhproductions.com

(Edited by FullSack at 7:22 pm on Aug. 11, 2001)

(Edited by FullSack at 7:30 pm on Aug. 11, 2001)

Z-man

Reaction score
That's pretty cool.  A chance to meet someone that we all would like to be.  I know I would give up my job to be a full time hunter. There is a good article about Dez and Hank is the latest issue of Fishing & Hunting news that previews the upcoming season.  He has a couple specials on his South America hunting trip.  I look forward to meeting him and asking lots of questions.  Everyone in San Diego & lower Orange should take advantage of this opportunity.

Gr8Unknown

Reaction score
If your a fan of this show. Help Dez get OLN pickup his new show for 2003 -

Dear Hunting With Hank viewer:

As you may know, the current season of Hunting With Hank is the final one.  The follow-up series starring one of Hank's male pups is in the developmental stage right now.  That series will be called Upland Days with Dash and Dez.  It will have the same philosophy, format and production quality of Hunting With Hank.  The only difference is that Hank's son Dash will be the new star.  Of course, family and friends will continue to be the focus when guests are invited onto the shows, just as in our current series.  And, we will continue to represent the outdoor lifestyle in the manner to which you have become accustomed to.

OLN has not yet determined if it will air this new series because they are not sure it will draw the audience that Hunting with Hank has developed.  So, if you would like to see this series air on The Outdoor Life Network, I really need your help.

Please take a moment and contact the Viewer Services Department at The Outdoor Life Network at your earliest possible convenience, and let them know you want OLN to include Upland Days with Dash and Dez in their 2003 schedule of programs.

You can email them at:  

feedbac@oln.com

or reach them by phone at:  
(203) 406-2641.  

You might also wish to pass this request on to your family and friends who have watched and enjoyed our shows.

It has truly been a pleasure bringing Hunting With Hank to our viewers across America.  With your help, I'm convinced OLN will agree to continue Hank's legacy by airing Upland Days with Dash and Dez.

Dez Young,
Producer/Host
Hunting with Hank &
Dez Young's Wingshooter's Journal

Textfeedback@oln.com

Gr8Unknown

Reaction score
If your a fan of this show. Help Dez get OLN pickup his new show for 2003 -

Dear Hunting With Hank viewer:

As you may know, the current season of Hunting With Hank is the final one.  The follow-up series starring one of Hank's male pups is in the developmental stage right now.  That series will be called Upland Days with Dash and Dez.  It will have the same philosophy, format and production quality of Hunting With Hank.  The only difference is that Hank's son Dash will be the new star.  Of course, family and friends will continue to be the focus when guests are invited onto the shows, just as in our current series.  And, we will continue to represent the outdoor lifestyle in the manner to which you have become accustomed to.

OLN has not yet determined if it will air this new series because they are not sure it will draw the audience that Hunting with Hank has developed.  So, if you would like to see this series air on The Outdoor Life Network, I really need your help.

Please take a moment and contact the Viewer Services Department at The Outdoor Life Network at your earliest possible convenience, and let them know you want OLN to include Upland Days with Dash and Dez in their 2003 schedule of programs.

You can email them at:  

feedbac@oln.com

or reach them by phone at:  
(203) 406-2641.  

You might also wish to pass this request on to your family and friends who have watched and enjoyed our shows.

It has truly been a pleasure bringing Hunting With Hank to our viewers across America.  With your help, I'm convinced OLN will agree to continue Hank's legacy by airing Upland Days with Dash and Dez.

Dez Young,
Producer/Host
Hunting with Hank &
Dez Young's Wingshooter's Journal

redfox18

Reaction score
I heard they were gonna do this,watched the show occasionally,mostly stick with the outdoorchannel though

Whoadog

Reaction score
 I own three llewellin setters myself and at the same time do not blame OLN for not wanting to buy into a dog who right now is only 12 weeks old, what is to say this dog is going to turn out to be bird dog worthy of having a show.

Brian

foulshot

Reaction score
Got to meet Dez and his director Bob once.  Actually spent more time talking to the director than with Dez.  He came down to El Centro for a buddies QU meeting.  Dove opener in El Centro wasn't his cup of tea. :crygreen:  There were other hunters on the same field.  I'll watch the show if I happen to be flippin by, but I won't go out of my way to watch.  It seems like OLN is going more towards the skiing/mountain biking crowd anyways.

Hey Brian, maybe we can get you your own show!:idea-litebulb-blue:

Top Bottom