Hypothetical questions

clutchkiller

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that very personal story Lee, I'm very sorry that it happened to you.

Who knows what you are getting involved with when you have sex with some one you do not know? How many marriages/lives are destroyed in one night?

huggermugger1

Inactive
Reaction score
Originally posted by clutchkiller@Aug 7 2005, 11:35 AM
Thanks for sharing that very personal story Lee, I'm very sorry that it happened to you.

Who knows what you are getting involved with when you have sex with some one you do not know? How many marriages/lives are destroyed in one night?
OHHHHHHHHHH BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..........................................!!!

lxtrail

Reaction score
Clutch dont get all but hurt with me i was just makin a funny. do what ever YOU feel you need to if you like her in that way do it, if you dont want to risk a freind ship with her dont. it seems pretty cut and dry to me. I have been in that situation with women who were my friends and now we are still friends buts thats me. there are women that i loved but cant stand to talk to or be around. if its for fun let i be fun no strings attached go have a beer afterwards to show it aint wierd for you

clutchkiller

Reaction score
Originally posted by lxtrail@Aug 7 2005, 01:07 PM
Clutch dont get all but hurt with me i was just makin a funny. do what ever YOU feel you need to if you like her in that way do it, if you dont want to risk a freind ship with her dont.
lxtrail, I know you were just making a funny (yes it touched a nerve). I have extremely strong feelings for this friend, but that has nothing to do with the question(s).

My friend asked me if I had the opportunity to have a one night stand, would I take that opportunity? My answer was "no," which was followed up with the response from her..... "ya right" (implying that all men are dogs and would jump at that opportunity).

outdoorplay

Banned
Reaction score
Yes!!!

No..

maybe

no, I shouldn’t

Ok.......just, this once....................

I am in my mid 30's and there was a time in my life, a long time a go. That I had a few F'in
friends. But they always wanted more then just the one timer.
Hell lets just take my wife for instance. We were just friends, hell I known her since she was 3, we went out dancing a lot, and we were just friends.
Then one night the deejay says, “Ok guys last song give that girl you’re in front of a kiss on the cheek and say good night............” Well she turned; I guess this was her chance. Ha we had a one nighter and we have been having it for the last 8 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if I was single still would I have a one night stand?????????? Ya, but there would rules, like not a friends wife, you know things like that. I do have morels.

Buy the way clutchkiller, if your friend brought up this subject to you, I would look between the lines. Women like to test the water before they get burned, women like sex just as much as we do........... ok a lot of women like sex just as much as we do.

KOZ

Reaction score
Lots of what if's here, but I think most single guys would have a one night stand with an available (not married for those of you with low morals) attractive woman.

Why the hell not, it's not called animal attraction for nothing.

soupr

Reaction score
I say "hit it then quit it." That was the old days. Now I'm married with children and from time to time envy some of my friends who are single, but I'd rather be with my wife and children.

lxtrail

Reaction score
Soup, there was that sheep last deer season, u member

Reaction score
Originally posted by clutchkiller@Aug 7 2005, 01:53 PM
My friend asked me if I had the opportunity to have a one night stand, would I take that opportunity? My answer was "no," which was followed up with the response from her..... "ya right" (implying that all men are dogs and would jump at that opportunity).
Clutch-my

If your "Friend" thinks that of you, You have too look at either two places.

1- Yourself to feed off that impression to her. *you scumb bucket that hangs out in truck stops getting hit on by big burly men with SLEEP CAMPERS even"

I know #1 is not true- just a story you shared with us some time back.

2- She is damaged that can only be worked out in/through counseling revealing thescar/scars that have created the insecurity that she is showing to you. It is GREAT that she is expressing her fears to you- But be the bigger man- ask her to seek counseling before pursuing this relationship further. Togther if she is apt for it/open to it.
When she opens up it may be a wet area.

ESS- Great truths that only can be similarry shared.

Arise- I LOVE you ~!~!

Reaction score
Wife is here- Asking what advise you all tell me.

Son of a gun if she sadi she has been telling me the same for the last 14 years.

(she said no more toast) - but "will" I listen to you all any better than I listen to her before I listened to my Dr.

Wives have your best intrest at heart.

Drayton

Reaction score

A few years ago, I met this girl at an X-mass party. I showed up late (after midnight) A friend/coworker was a little drunk and pestering her. She walks up to me and asks me if I would like to go for a walk with her.

It's sort of cold out so we end up in my car with the heater on...seemed like it was on anyway...but the evening was cut short because she needed to get back home.I get her phone number and she mistakenly left her earring in my car. Errr...must have fell off...somehow?

That was over 21 years ago and the end to one night stands for both of us. Although, I must say...a couple can get really good at take'n care of each other over the years. What's the old saying: "Practice...practice...practice!"

soupr

Reaction score
Originally posted by lxtrail@Aug 7 2005, 07:29 PM
Soup, there was that sheep last deer season, u member
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Diiiiiiiirty deeds done with sheep!!!!

duckdog

Reaction score
I would hope it would be difficult......I worked in the medical field (hospice nurse) and after seeing what people die of. I'd have to ask my partner for a compete physcial and health check up by the doctor before any chance of romance in the room. It's just plain scary of what's out there and most never know they have it.

A lot our patients had some kind of STD(Sexually Transmitted Disease)...Or AIDS, Hepatitas, Herpes...Oh, now herpes was just plan bad to someone dying. The break out is horrible.

My health and life mean more to me than some one night stand. I'm glad I'm married and have a husband I trust my life with. My children are in their 20's and I can only hope they understand the importance of their life and others. Is there really safe sex these days?

Bulldog

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Is there really safe sex these days?[/b]
Yes! We get a limited supply here on Jesse's (Ess's big O on Cheetos... Tickle me post... Hooter's post... Welby's biking escapades... any of SE's post... etc.)

redruger

Inactive
Reaction score
Wrap it
Nail it
Nail it again
Re wrap
Nail it harder
Walk away with a smile
Drink a beer
Go back
Wrap it
Nail it
Go back for another beer with a bigger grin!!

GWHunter

Reaction score
Originally posted by outdoorplay@Aug 8 2005, 03:12 AM
women like sex just as much as we do........... ok a lot of women like sex just as much as we do.

PowDuck

Reaction score
Hang in there, Clutch. I'm proud of you.

JDC

Banned
Reaction score
Y'all gotta remember that while Essposse was writing that sissy la-la- gag -me - holier -than-though- post, it was under duress...

Of starig at this!!

Top Bottom