Hypothetical questions

womanhunter

Reaction score
Ok let me chime in here............................

I am a woman in my mid 30's, and speaking from experience the only reason that I have found that a man was not "enticed" by my advances were because of .............................. (how to put it gently?) "problems getting the soldiers in a line".................. (And this problem was discovered after a lengthy chase )

Hey its just my

>Karen

womanhunter

Reaction score
Originally posted by savage24+Aug 5 2005, 10:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savage24 @ Aug 5 2005, 10:34 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-clutchkiller
@Aug 5 2005, 09:38 PM

How difficult is it to find some one for a one night stand.... Easy, not so easy, or difficult?
I guess that depends on were you look and how low your standards are.

I'm 40 now, but I was in my mid 30's the last time I got laid...

As far as one night stands go: If I gotta were protection, it ain't worth the trouble; 'cause I can't feel nothin' anyway.

Uh, Is it hunting season yet??
[/b]

Savage you _are_ joking right???

>Karen

gwhunter69

Reaction score
I am also in my mid-30's. If I were single, I would not do a one-night stand with a friend either. Friends and sex just do not mix....someone always get too attached. If you want to go to that level, then start dating. Personally, I have never done a one-nighter and it really never appealed to me because I kept thinking if she is willing, "How many of these rides has she been on?" A sobering thought in this day and age. One night of fun is not worth it to me...but I reserve the right to change my mind if Jessica Alba or Halle Berry makes a pass at me.

Top Bottom