I am home!!

Spec

Reaction score
Well both knees are done and I am home just the rehab left to do spent 4 hours under the knife, saw and cement mixer but I am back in one peice sure was alot more that I thought it would be but Now old Spec is the 3 Million dallor knee man LOL!!! I you don't have nutin to do and just want to shoot the bull give me a call getting tired of just talking to the wife and Grand kids LOL!! Thanks for all the prayers keep them coming got  12 weeks of rehab now

BigDog

Reaction score
Good luck to ya Spec. I haven't had the knees worked on yet but I had my back worked on. So, my recommedation for ya is to do everything they say for your rehab. It is going to be tough on ya but it is really needed for full recovery.
Hope your able to get out in the woods this fall.

Dave

huntducks

Reaction score
I was just wondering how you did, and glad to hear it came out fine, I will be inline for one in the near future, hope all goes well and hope to meet you this coming ducks season just so you can fill me in on what to expect.

Take Care and good luck :biggergrin::bounce-aqua::smiley-thumbs-up:

Greg>huntducks

foulshot

Reaction score
Good to hear Spec.  I'm only 32 but I think I'll have to have a new knee before I'm 40, it's getting harder and harder to squat down.

Thonzberry

Reaction score
Spec, Glad to hear all is well. Good Luck with your new knees.

D Sea

Reaction score
Spec,

Glad you're back on your feet.  From what I hear, rehab is the key, stick with it and you'll have no problems come duck season.  

Top Bottom