I am so PO'd.

Strutter

Reaction score
I am so PO'd right now.  Went and got my cam from the farm today.  Saw that there were 24 pics taken.  The 24 was flashing in the window.  Never seen that before.  Ended up that the roll would not rewind.  Tried everything.  Even took roll out and tried to rewind by hand and it wouldn't roll.   Lost the whole roll.  The place I had it was torn up with sign.  Lots of "big" old sign from last year.  Guess I'll put it back out tomorrow.  Man am I aggravated.  Now I can only imagine what I had on that roll.
  This was Kodak 400 film.  Anybody ever had this problem?  Was a first for me.  Gonna try a whole roll right now and see what happens.

Strutter

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Strutter

When I seen your post I thought "oh no, the enemy got someone's cam"   whew!

I don't know what happened but hopefully it was a bad roll of film,   others have mentioned having trouble.   I had one roll wind up tight and get stuck about half-way thru the roll.  I was able to go into a closet and get it unstuck and rewound without ruining any pix's.  

If you could, I'd try using that bad roll to test the cam now that you don't have to worry about ruining a good roll.

Strutter

Reaction score
After I turned the lights out and took roll out of camera, I tried to roll up film by hand.  It rolled about half a turn then broke film off at entrance of film canister or whatever you call it.  I tried a new roll and it worked perfectly.  I'll try againin the same place and see what I get..

Strutter

wvhunter

Reaction score
Strutter, Yes I have had that happen.  In fact it was just about 3 weeks ago.  Kodak 200 I was able to rewind the film by hand in a closet but the film was scratched and only about half the picts turned out the rest where trash.

gizz

Reaction score
I once took a roll to the 1 Hour supermarket and the machine ate about 18 of the pics. The girl there told me "sorry" and that i didn't have to pay for the ruined one's. It was also on a very good setup as the pics that turned out indicated. I'm still reeling about it some.
"Gee thanks for not charging for film your machine ruined!"
I've had very good luck and very fast turnaround so far with snapfish.com. Total cost including postage is 3.98 a roll and they scan and post them on their website as soon as they're done. They also snail mail the developed pics at the same time. Save lots of time scanning and turnaround for me has been about 4 days total until the pics are posted. I just sent in 3 rolls on Sunday PM (using prepaid mailer they sent me) and they were done on thursday.

Top Bottom