I can't see

Bald Eagle

Inactive
Reaction score
Can anybody out there help me configure my puter to display the pics you guys post.  All I get is the little white square with the red X in it.  There has got to be a way to make them show up.  Thanks.

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 You will have to right click the box with the X select properties,copy or cut the url and paste it to your browser.This is tiring,i think it would be easier to just provide links to click on.

MBullism

Reaction score
All the while I thought I was SUPPOSED to be lookin' at little white squares with little red x's in 'em.  Couldn't figure out what all you guys saw in them...

(Jesse set me straight on the copy and paste thing, I too thought it was something in my config...)

woodseye

Reaction score
After you right click and copy what screen do you right click and paste on? What is meant by paste on your browser? I try right on same screen as box with x and paste function won"t work. Missing a lot of pics cause I can't make it work.dotphoto will let you post pics right on post no little boxes to fight with.They upload faster than webshots too.

MBullism

Reaction score
right click on the infamous white square, select properties, copy the address.  Close the properties box.  Go to the address line at the top of your browser, highlight the current address, right click, hit paste.  On mine I then have to hit "GO".  Tedious but functional...

Hey Boy

Reaction score
 If you right click on your mouse,  while on the white box, click on Add to Favorites, and then check your favorites. It will be there and you can open it. The when you return to the subject forum the white box will be a picture also.

Works for me.  Hope I didn't step on any toes.

Fubar

Reaction score
Check out the thread  "How to Post your pics here".  Jesse has included some new useful information.               Fubar

woodseye

Reaction score
THANKS HEY BOY! it worked like a charm got to see all these pics i haven't been able to see. And hey knob-he proved ya wrong you can get something good for free-ADVICE!!!   LOL

woods later            

wvhunter

Reaction score
knobby, the only problem with using the web space provided by your ISP is some don't allow offsite linking.  I used to be able to store my pics on my ISP but now they have shut down offsite linking.

Top Bottom