I did it (I think) it works.

VTBowHunter

Reaction score
I finally got everything working. After much agrivation I found that I had the Relay in wrong. Once I fixed that I was getting the short I needed. Then the camera wouldn't work even though when tested after wired it fired with a short. Come to find out the sub mini plug didn't match the female sub mini on the camera so it wasn't picking up the short. I rewired the cam. using the two wire method and RCA plugs and now IT WORKS. I'm so excited. I'm headed out now to place the camera on some apple trees where I bow hunt.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything keeps working...

Thank you all for the help. I'll share my first photo's with you.

wvhunter

Reaction score
Congrats, on getting your cam up and running.  They are a ton of fun.  What setup did you use?

Be sure and post us some pictures.

South

Reaction score
Finished my first cam last night!!!!  The thing works like a charm...Using the OWL PF (3 Wire setup) with the RS PIR.  Cant wait to get it in a box and on a tree!!!

Possum

Reaction score
That's great for both of you.  I hope you get some good pics.  Let us see them when you get them.  

BUCKRIDER

Reaction score
New guys, be sure to trim any weeds and branches that may be in the range of your sensor so you dont get a bunch of pics of nothings! Good Luck!

Top Bottom