I DID IT!

T

the hairless one

I did it! After watching this sight religiously for months and months I had to try it. I did have help from a fellow bowhunter on the wiring of the cam and sensor but i did all the rest and am working on another as we speak.

Here are some pics! What do you guys think?

rick

rick

(Edited by the hairless one at 9:10 pm on Feb. 27, 2002)

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Yep, it looks good,

Good Camo and I see you used UF Lens coveres.  That Loggin' Chain out to hold for awhile too

Good Job

Tinhorn

coyotebandit

Reaction score
Looks good and bear proof,

I see you got plenty of extra room in there. It makes it a lot easier to build when everything isn't all crammed into a little box.

Make sure to show us how good it works.

T

the hairless one

i took it out this morning and set it up on a great deer trail. I was going to wait a couple months before i put it out but i couldnt wait! I will post some cool pics when i get them.

rick

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Good job. Looks good!! Now where does it stop? I'm on 5 or 6 or I don't know.LOL

T

the hairless one

The neat thing is I dont have much at all in that thing! Maybe $50 or so. I put a note on the bottom that says "If you are planning on stealing this, make sure you get them all because you have already had your picture taken several times. I would be happy to help you make one if you just email me."

I am working on another now with a canon snappy but the cam doesnt seem to be working right.

rick

KsBowhunter

Reaction score
Congrats Rick!! Glad you figured it out. Can't wait to see some pics.

T

the hairless one

cant wait till this weekend to go out and check them. I am going to try some deer piss and maybe the feather to a limb trick to attract some game. Hope it works!

rick

Munce27520

Reaction score
Congratulations, looks great. Us new guys are hooked now for sure. I like the note that you posted on the cam for the potential thieves.

T

the hairless one

i just hope the note works. The bad thing is there really is nothing you can do to stop the thieves! I can try to make it harder for them or try to reason with them but if they want it bad enought they can just cut the tree down. Pretty sad!

rick

Top Bottom