I drew!

ltdann

Reaction score
I drew a FHL cow tag, hunt 448 over thanksgiving! Its a miracle!

I guess I better get hot and learn something about the areas!

XDHUNTER

Reaction score
I drew a FHL cow tag, hunt 448 over thanksgiving! Its a miracle!

I guess I better get hot and learn something about the areas!
Congrats Dan!!:smiley_green_with_e let me know if you need some help.

ltdann

Reaction score
Thanks all! XD, is that FHL? I've never been to the base so I'm on a fast learning curve. I may take you up on that offer.

I have 3 freezers, but I'd still have to have a BBQ or two!

XDHUNTER

Reaction score
Thanks all! XD, is that FHL? I've never been to the base so I'm on a fast learning curve. I may take you up on that offer.

I have 3 freezers, but I'd still have to have a BBQ or two!
YAP!! Area 16 FHL.Taken JAN 2 2009.

PM send.

CaliJeephuntr

Reaction score
Congrats LtDann! As with XDHunter, if you need help just ask. We both hunt that base a lot and know it very well. Shoot an email and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

don766

Reaction score
Congrads!

I drew that hunt about 10 years ago had a blast! If you don't take a trailer and camp the base lodging is cheaper than the hotel.

ltdann

Reaction score
Thanks all. I'm still digesting the news. I'll be calling the wardens shack today to get some preliminary info. I may go up 4th july weekend to get a feel for the place.

MJB

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats......When you go up to FHL go see Deedy at Bryson she has some good info and you can go kill a pig on her property. I also have a little secret for your scouting to be more effective send me an email.

Live2hunt

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Congrats LT..........Don't forget to send in your FHL hunt permit application. It takes 2 weeks to process and I believe all elk tag holders are required to buy an annual FHL Hunt Permit. I don't think you can roam around the base by yourself scouting for elk on July 4th weekend if you don't already have your hunt permit. I believed some of us will be there on that weekend scouting for the A-zone Archery and plink at some cottontails. If you do go, one of us should be able to bring you on as a guest and show you around. If you want, I can have a big fat cow tie to a tree for ya.

L2H

ltdann

Reaction score
Thanks all, I feel like I won the irish sweepstakes. Talked to the warden today, he said I got picked because one of the applications before me had used last years hunting license and the application was voided.

Live2hunt,

I'll have the application overnighted in the morning, maybe ken can expedite it for me. I've got military tags on the truck, so getting on the base and looking around shouldn't be a problem. If not, I'd certainly take you up on the offer. I talked to Eric and he said he be up as well.

Top Bottom