I finally have something in common with Rancho Loco!

foulshot

Reaction score
I went down and had the 'ol tubes wacked today. Now it's time to milk it for all I can. Hopefully I'll be waited on hand and foot all weekend, if not I'm going scouting for turkey tomorrow.

The worst part was the smell when they did the cauterizing, then seeing smoke!

foulshot

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tominator @ Mar 21 2008, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Not gonna happen...[/b]
Ah, c'mon it aint that bad!

BTW, I've been meaning to ask you about the pic of Freddy Mercury on the merry go round in your profile.......

Drayton

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Now it's time to milk it for all I can.[/b]
Might want to let a few days go by...let the boys heal some.

Took me a couple of days to get past the "racked" feeling but everything was fine.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Drayton @ Mar 22 2008, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Took me a couple of days to get past the "racked" feeling but everything was fine.[/b]
Ya know, some of us (
) are never going to be able to build up the nerve if you guys keep talking like that.

db 183

Reaction score
All I can say is...Frozen Peas and a Jock Strap will help you get through it.

Becareful. In a week when you feel fine, you aren't. Wear the jock strap for a couple of weeks just to make sure.

Also - I am not sure what was worse for me, the smell and the smoke or the fact that my doctor's name was, "Dr. Cherry". True story. There is nothing worse than laying there exposed on a table to have the doctor walk in and say, "Hi, my name is Dr. Cherry"

foulshot

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (db 183 @ Mar 22 2008, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Also - I am not sure what was worse for me, the smell and the smoke or the fact that my doctor's name was, "Dr. Cherry". True story. There is nothing worse than laying there exposed on a table to have the doctor walk in and say, "Hi, my name is Dr. Cherry"[/b]
That's too funny! BTW, my Dr's name is Piel, pronounced peel!

tmoniz

Banned
Reaction score
It's not happening for me. Wife got the tubes tied.
But after reading all of this.

Is it Happy Hour yet?

DanV

Reaction score
Jock strap with the waist band pulled up as shoulder straps , just kidding , but the less movement the better ! ICE ICE ICE !!!

SCREWLOOSE

Banned
Reaction score
Had mine done a month ago, one more month and it's time to see if there's any swimmers left.

scottymack

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (db 183 @ Mar 22 2008, 07:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
All I can say is...Frozen Peas and a Jock Strap will help you get through it.

Becareful. In a week when you feel fine, you aren't. Wear the jock strap for a couple of weeks just to make sure.

Also - I am not sure what was worse for me, the smell and the smoke or the fact that my doctor's name was, "Dr. Cherry". True story. There is nothing worse than laying there exposed on a table to have the doctor walk in and say, "Hi, my name is Dr. Cherry"[/b]
Could be worse.....
http://www.urologyteam.com/our-doctors/dr-richard-chopp.htm

The froze peas worked great,

brushstomper

Reaction score
Wasn't to bad I'll third the frozen peas though. Gotta have um. Just don't do any leg work outs for a while.

True story, my buddy got his done and was feeling pretty good so he goes out and checks on his construction crew the next day. They are pouring concrete so he ends up in the concrete helping them out a little, he says. Well it's kinda like a work out walking around in wet cement and what do you know the next day his boys swelled up like softballs blueish green softballs that is. He thinks he has an infection and isn't doing very well so his wife calls the paramedics and wouldn't ya know he is a volunteer at the local fire dept. Everyone hears the address and being a small town know that it is a buddies house so they came from everywhere not knowing what the situation is. But once they get there it was a big party at his expense. Come to find out no infection that's just what happens when you don't take it easy. He was down and out for a good week after that. Moral of the story take it easy!!!!

Tominator

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Drayton @ Mar 22 2008, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Now it's time to milk it for all I can.[/b]
Might want to let a few days go by...let the boys heal some.

Took me a couple of days to get past the "racked" feeling but everything was fine.
[/b][/quote]

YORT40

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bobcatman04 @ Mar 23 2008, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Had it done, and still have swimmers. Gotta go back.[/b]
Walking down the "Hall of Shame" twice with your container in hand?
That ain't right!!

My wife & I decided on the home test. 12 years and counting

barel74

Reaction score
This sort of thing should be on the "Kidney Stone Rule". It hurts me to read about this stuff. Just thinking about it, makes my stomach hurt

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom