I Hate you guys........

Mule

Reaction score
Two weeks ago I was just a normal guy who loved the outdoors and hunting. Then it happened, I stumbled onto Blackwaters site, then onto Jesse's. Now I am a mess, I find myself going from store to store trying to find parts to build one of these cameras. OH sure I could just buy parts at retail, but NO I have to build this as cheap as i can. I have become compulsive, going to garage sales, all over the internet, electronics stores. Being Electronically Challenged, I don't even know if i can build one of these things, but I'm going to give it a try. Thank you to all who have contributed to these web sites, the info is invaluable. Hopefully if all goes well I will be taking pics soon, and still keep some of my sanity.

Mule

Welby

Reaction score
Hello Mule!  Normally, it's just the wives that hate us, but they are really just jealous because we spend so much time with the cameras.  But then again, the cameras aren't quite as much trouble as the wives anyway.  So......Mule, welcome aboard.

Data

Reaction score
Welby, you are right. My wife complained the whole time I was building my camera's. One of my comments to her was that I am learning a little bit about electronics and this might come in handy one day. Well, yesterday was the day. My wife was given a play set for my 3 month old daughter. After putting batteries in the toy, the components would spin, but it would not play music. So I decided to take it apart. I traced out the wires to the electronic board and discovered that the speaker was getting juice but not playing. I replaced the speaker with one from my game camera and the toy was fixed.  Before this camera project, I would not have even attempted to try this.
Data.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Mule

I hate some of these guys too!  

You know who you are,  the onces with a pix of a BEAR, and a Pix of a For-Sure-Mountain Lion, and those pix's of the Eagles, a Moose, and those pix's of Mteen point bucks.....

......I hate it         I hate It          I hate it....

Tinhorn

Latest Posts

Top Bottom