I HAVE A GPS AND I STILL GOT LOST

PIGIG

Reaction score
everyone sit down now

IN2 called me this morning stating i wish you were able to go on the NEVADA deer trip, i told him go have fun you will forget you are by yourself as soon as you see deer
that call was at 8am i just got another call and he says hey guess what i am in IDAHO
i made a wrong turn
i said i think it was a lack of turning

Backcountry

Reaction score
I'm wondering how he's gonna read a topo map if he can't read a road map!!

Having been in the woods with that fella, there's little hope for him if his guide actually leaves him alone for a few days... he'll get it eventually, but for 2006 he's still a greenhorn. On the other hand, he can shoot straight arrows! ...better than 99% of everyone else on this board, and having missed a few nice bucks myself, I can appreciate his proficiency with a bow...

PIGIG

Reaction score
so what you are saying BC is if he steps out of the truck shoots an arrow drives down to get it and repeats this 25000 times he may find his way

Backcountry

Reaction score
What I'm saying is that I'm seriously concerned about his ability to navigate his way out of a paper bag. He drew units 171-173... those are in CENTRAL Nevada, only about 200 miles from the Idaho border...

I gotta give him the benefit of the doubt and call BS on you PIGIG... please, tell us he's safe and didn't misplace Nevada today and you're just having some fun (at his expense)... please?

If per chance you're just passing on the truth, we need to get a search party geared up... maybe get some t-shirts, hats, and beer coozys printed up with "SAVE BRIAN" or something like that... maybe we can get U2 to have a benefit concert or something?

Backcountry

Reaction score
How does Boone & Crocket deal with a situation where a guy shoots a state record, but in the wrong state?

I'm kill'n myself here...

Seriously though, I can't wait till he gets back, lets us all know he's safe and killed a big buck, and then chews my azz for giving him such a hard time...

'Ike'

Reaction score
QUOTE (Backcountry @ Aug 10 2006, 04:42 PM) http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=736049
What I'm saying is that I'm seriously concerned about his ability to navigate his way out of a paper bag. He drew units 171-173... those are in CENTRAL Nevada, only about 200 miles from the Idaho border...

I gotta give him the benefit of the doubt and call BS on you PIGIG... please, tell us he's safe and didn't misplace Nevada today and you're just having some fun (at his expense)... please?

If per chance you're just passing on the truth, we need to get a search party geared up... maybe get some t-shirts, hats, and beer coozys printed up with "SAVE BRIAN" or something like that... maybe we can get U2 to have a benefit concert or something?

All you can do is shake your head at this one.....The things that make you go Hmmmm!!!

Gyopo

Reaction score
MAN!
I have made wrong turns and missed interchanges Alot, BUT this might take the cake.
Where was his starting point?
W/the fuel prices as they are, that may end up hitting him in the pocket book!

Highway hallucination!!!!!
Look, more desert!!!

Maybe he was abducted by aliens and dropped off in Idaho.

Backcountry

Reaction score
QUOTE (Gyopo @ Aug 10 2006, 05:23 PM)
Where was his starting point?
San Francisco Bay Area (Fremont, California)... Idaho is definately not on the direct route to 171-173.

Rancho Loco

Banned
Reaction score
I'm thinking he took a little detour to find a certain "chicken ranch" and it went south (or north actually) from there.

PIGIG

Reaction score
seriously guys i wish this was a joke but it in not
i needed this to happen because i was not there! we all know if i was there we would have been there early at a ranch that was not the intended prey
but either way i am sure he is safe in his truck about the enter mexico or some other south eastern state

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Brian called me at lunch and when he said he was near Battle Mtn I was wondering what the heck he was doing up the far NE in NV

He said it cost him a few hours. Ouch.

ETA to his hunt area was 6-7pm tonight

Hope he sticks a biggun

Backcountry

Reaction score
I'm still gonna put an order in for a SAVE BRIAN beer coozy.

crodog

Reaction score
....Save Brian T-Shirts...I love it!.....

Cro.

Speckmisser

Reaction score
QUOTE (Rancho Loco @ Aug 10 2006, 05:58 PM) http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=736083
I'm thinking he took a little detour to find a certain "chicken ranch" and it went south (or north actually) from there.[/b]
Actually, if he'd taken that detour he'd be a lot closer to where he's supposed to be.

Save Brian T-Shirts...I love it!.....
You guys are just mean!

I love it!

BDB

Reaction score
I am taking orders now. $19.99, specify S, M, L, XL, 2XL. $5 from each sale will go directly to the search party organization costs. The rest of course will pay for my printing costs and pay for a pig hunt for me at Choppers this fall

Attachments

Speckmisser

Reaction score

Poor guy's gonna be fit to be tied when he gets home to see all this.

Cecil, next time you talk to him, you might wanna prepare him for his welcome home party!

Oh yeah... Steve... put me down for two X-Ls!

Backcountry

Reaction score
We are so gonna get it...

I'll take an XL, and Brandy will take a large.

Top Bottom