I HAVE A NEW HOBBY!!!!

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
WELL THE TYME HAS COME FOR ME TO BE A FATHER IT SEEMS. AFTER 8 YEARS OF MARRIAGE, I FINALLY TALKED HER INTO STARTING A FAMILY. I JUST WANTED YALL TO KNOW, WE ARE GONNA KEEP THE CAM BUILDING TRADITION ON GOING......WEEEEEEEEE    AT LEAST ILL BE ABLE TO HUNT THIS YEAR...... THANKS  STEVE!!!

PS ...ANY HELPFUL HINTS ....?????:dancin-red::7-bouncin::party-whistle::band:

arlow

Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations bohunter:dancin-red:

After 8 years of practising you should have it down pat now.:muha:  

shadow

Reaction score
Congratulations!  I have two and they are the best part of mylife...and wouldn't trade it for anything!!!

shufigo

Reaction score
Oh man, just like cam building. It takes all your free time and money, but extremely satisfying!!!  Way to go!!

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats!!!!BOHUNTER,dont have no advise other than get plenty of sleep now,you wont get it later.

vman

Reaction score
Congrats,  I think I may be the next to fall.  All I hear is "I want a baby I want a baby".  I guess I want one also.    

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Congrats. Kids are the greatest. I have two also and they are great. All you can hope for are healthy ones and love them and spend time with them. They will need attention and hopefully you can give them all they need. Good luck and again congrats. God bless your family. MC.

h2obobh2o

Reaction score
BOHUNTER...

Congratulations!!!!!!There is nothing in the world better than being a DAD!!I also have two of my own, and I will definately "second" the part on getting caught up on your sleep now. It definately gets easier though!(util they become teenagers :)...ha ha

Dbworld

Reaction score
If I knew you wanted some kids I have two boys (16 and 20) I would have traded one of Brian's Timers and a D380 for..

bat

Reaction score
Congratulation BOHUNTER, hey like they have been saying about the cams....after the first one....there's another and another and another hehe.  Best wishes for you and your wife...bat
P.S. it took you 8 years to find out what makes them wooooohoooooo????? lol

bigbucks

Reaction score
Congrats BOHUNTER. Best thing you could ever do. Pain in the arse but worth every minute. Buy all the cam parts you can now while you can still afford it.:wavin: On the other hand, don't bother, you'll never have time to build them! He/she will take away from you're huntin time for awhile, but he is priority #1.

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE RESPONSE, IT MAKES ME FEEL VERY HAPPY AND SATISFIED TO HERE THAT PEOPLE REALLY CARE ABOUT OTHERS. THIS IS TRUELY MORE THAN I EXPECTED FROM YALL. MAKES ME WELL JUST ABOUT A HAPPY TEAR TO THE OL EYE....
BAT....TOOK ME 8 YRS TO CONVINCE HER THAT I WOULD DO THE DISHES, TAKE THE TRASH OUT, CLEAN THE YARD..LOL HE HE IM GONNA HIRE THAT OUT!!!  THANKS BUNCHES, I MAY LEAN ON AN OL'FART FOR SUPPORT..... HAVE ANY HINTS???

WELL I STILL HAVE ALL THE PARTS FOR 8 CAMS BUT I HAVENT GOT MY BOXES FROM HIGHLANDER YET, PATIENCE IS GETTIN THIN....I HAD HEARD ABOUT THEM THROUGH A MUTUAL FRIEND ABOUT DELIVERY AND INVOICING...8 OWL PF, 9 RS PIR, AND EVERYTHING TO DO SINCE SEX IS OUT OF THE QUESTION!! SHE HAS TOLD ME TO LEAVE ALREADY....GOSH!!!! LOL THANKS ALL    STEVE HOLLOWAY

runnin3i

Reaction score
Congrats! I have a son who is 16 months and he is the greatest thing in the world to me. I never really wanted any but my son is my "Mini Me!" can'tr wait til he's big enough to go hunting. No tips here I'm still learning myself. I'll put a third to the sleep statement.:throw-computer::7-bouncin:

bat

Reaction score
Ok he asked for it so here goes.....BOHUNTER start on Sun. nite early..make a list..
Mon. do the clothes from the weekend, clean the house, take out the trash.
Tues. make her breakfast, wash up all the dishes, check for any grocery items she might want you to pick (even though you might have to cook now lol)
Wed. buy the groceries today (usually they are a little cheaper on Wed.), cook her supper tonight (don't want her getting too tired during the middle of the week)
Thurs./Fri. repeat the above, offer to take her out to supper Fri. nite and bring her flowers on Fri. to make sure she is in a goooooood mood going into the weekend....now maybe just maybe she'll let you go Hunting Sat. lol    :not-worthy:

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
WHOOOO BAT THANKS ALOT, I SURE HOPE THAT WORKS....NEVER DONE DISHES....LOL THANKS BUNCHES...STEVE!!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom