I have a suggestion

Bald Eagle

Inactive
Reaction score
I think we all have been experiencing some difficuliy in posting out pics on this forum.  It's certainly not a fault with Jesse's Ikonboard BBS software.  It's just that the pic hosting sites are getting wise and not allowing "their" pics to be linked to another site.  I must say that the ones that I'm able to see right away are great and it's obvious that we all love to see them.

Why don't we start giving the url link to the pic hosting website where our pics are stored and not try to put them on this forum.  That way if we want to look at sombody's pics we can go to that site, view their pics , and then return here, to our good old home.  It will also allow the forum pages to load much quicker.  If we have seen the pics and just want to catch up on the latest discussion we won't have to wait until the pics load over and over again.

Does anybody see any fault in this idea?  Wacha think?

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 i agree,a URL that i can click to see a specific pic would be better and faster for me,seems im haveing to do alot of cut and paste to veiw pics.

davered1

Reaction score
GeorgiaHunter,

what type of feeder is hanging from that bucket

looks like a pennco but different?

TmKarren

Reaction score
Some internet providers provide a little web space.  I have earthlink it's 19.95 unlimited plus a 5 or a 10 meg web space, or 4 pages worth of pictures.  I don't know if any of your providers have it, but it might be worth looking into.

woodseye

Reaction score
Mine has it but doesn't tell you. When you inquire they send you to another service that handles it. I'm still waiting for them to give me info. Its there you just got to work for it. Thanx to knobby for bringing this up in an earlier post,I'm working on it!

bat

Reaction score
GeorgiaHunter,

I checked your weblink for your pictures.  Good Pictures.....your sis looked nice, although she could stand a shave.  HeHe!  Good one buddy!

Top Bottom