I Thank God I Found Y'all

grkhunter

Reaction score
I have been looking for something like this for a while now.  I'm so glad to have found a community of fellow sportsmen, where everyone shares their information to support one an other.  I think that this site is extremely valuable for ensuring the sport for generations to come.  Keep at it fellas...

Thonzberry

Reaction score
grkhunter, Welcome to Jesses. You did find the best page on the web, all the peeps on this forum are cool, down to earth folk with a lot of helpful info on all sorts of subjects. It's like one big outdoor family. Good Luck.:wavin:

Hogskin

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, welcome, and look forward to getting to know you.

Regards,
Paul

yotegetter

Reaction score
Welcome grkhunter! You're part of it now! Lots of knowleadgeable men and women here!

Fubar

Reaction score
grkhunter  Welcome to Jesses Forum. Everyone in here is glad to help each other. I know you will enjoy it.                 Fubar

Bishop

Banned
Reaction score
Pull up a chair and stay a while.  The fire around here's warm and confortable.  Not flaming hot like some of the other boards.

DanV

Reaction score
Welcome grkhunter, now your hooked like the rest of us. What an addiction!

joatmon

Reaction score
They make you feel right at home don't they.
Welcome,
Bob

Gun Docc

Reaction score
Welcome aboard grkhunter ,looking forward to your presence

Hook

Reaction score
Another Welcome grkhunter, :wavin: this is a wonderful place to hang out. Jump right in anytime with questions or comments.

Bald Eagle

Inactive
Reaction score
Welcome to the group.  I kind of see this site as an old general store in the middle of small town America.  We sit around a pot belly stove, say howdy to everybody who comes in the door, share stories, tell lies (oops!), and generally have a good time.  The only real problem is that Fubar's bibs are gittin a little tight areund the middle.  HA HA!

Join right in grkhunter.

Fubar

Reaction score
Bald Eagle  The bibs been tight.             Fubar

Top Bottom