I Think I'm Addicted to Antlers..... : )

AZ Jim

Reaction score
I was going through my collection of antlers the other day because I had them scattered in different rooms in the house. I put them all together and this is what I came up with. The couch looks a little less comfortable now. Found this big shed while helping on an elk hunt this year.

9 Bull Shed.jpgSheds.jpg

AZ Jim

AZ Jim

Reaction score
A few more pics, sorry the ones before cut off the antler tips in the picture. Also one as I found it laying in the field.

9 Bull Shed 2.jpg9 Bull Shed 3.jpgSheds 2.jpg

AZ Jim

Aught-SixGuy

Reaction score
Sweet bone. Looking forward to doing some shed hunting in D-14 soon.

eric mccully

Reaction score
Love antlers as well cant wait going to kiabab in feb to find big deer sheds .we found a deer shed that scored.97 7/8 Its huge but never found other side.

thewolfman

Reaction score
Nahhhhhh...u...an addict????...haha...love ur collection

fossilman

Reaction score
Nice collection there..................Last year I sold a bunch of my antlers and skulls...Got enough money to buy a gun safe,so I think it was a fair trade..LOLI kept my good stuff though..LOL It doesn't take long to be an addict with bone,does it............

skookum

Reaction score
Wow! Way to go. Now can you remember where they all go back to? I'm just glad to know I'm not the only one with this "Antlerdiction". At least the side effects are only fresh air and exercise.

KTKT70

Reaction score
Nice stuff. I only have 2 that we found on our land. I hope to find more this winter and than if I get lucky next year, I will kill my first deer.

Top Bottom