I think I've found a perfect truck theft device.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I think I've found a perfect truck theft device.

While walking to my truck in the Ontario CA airport parking lot I saw 2 groups of people in front of me veer off away from the truck as they walked by the Dodge Quad cab. I wondered why and never thought about it again as I tossed my bags in the seat and scrammed home, it was late and I had to work the next day.

This morning I was walking to my truck and there guarding the rear end was a big fat possum. I had forgotten to take the turkey wings I got from the CA youth hunt out of the bed of the truck. Man did they stink and possum wasn't gonna give them up easy. I hissed and he just grinned.
I juked him and he hunched up.

Bout that time I figured all I was armed with was a light box so I tossed it at him and went for the rake in the garage. Dude started pinballin off the hedges when he saw my armed advance. Just for a quick diversion I hit the sprinkler on the way by and had him on the run finally. Possum found a hole in the hedges and loped over into the neighbor's yard, setting off their cranky Jack Russell. Better him than me.

Back to the truck theft epiphony. Just leave rotting dead animal parts in your truck. Think about it, even the coppers won't dally long on those traffic stops. Got a date/marriage goin awry, hit the outside air on the temp control by accident. So many possibilities.

It would take one plugged up thief to go under that dash or pry open that box o worms.
Hard core, when I stopped at lights I about gagged.
Best part was the folks at the bus stop. I had to make a right where the stop was and had to wait for traffic. The sharp winces on the waiting riders told me which way that nasty odor was drifting.

Reaction?

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Didn't you try that with a carp once too? Hee hee hee

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Or...Just tie the possum to your bumper on a 10 ft chain.

Top Bottom