I want to head out for scouting 4 chukar. Wana go?

sean english

Reaction score
I am in LA. I want to head out and see how the birds are doing in Ridgecrest area this Friday. Know a few guzzlers too. If you are interested, let me know.

Attachments

meatgetter

Reaction score
Damn. Friday is shot because I am moving. But in the future I'd be interested in going. I have some spots around that area too. I'd even spring for the gas.

Goodluck anyway!

brushstomper

Reaction score
I hope you find some birds and have some promising news for us all back here at work. Have fun!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Holler again next time Sean. I saw this too late

TonyS

Reaction score
Darn, I wish I saw this last night. Next time let me know Sean. Also I am going to check on the spot I mentioned to you before. With the little bit of rain we had last winter I"m hoping. I might go check that spot tomorrow and look for bunnies too.

How did you do?

FoCoHugh

JHO Team Member
Reaction score
I'm in next time Sean. I just need more notice.

sean english

Reaction score
Ok since I had no one to go with, I didnt make it.
How about some time this week? (Weekdays) maybe even Monday.
Let me know. I can do better during the week as I am a teacher and have the summer off. Got to spend the weekends with wife. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FoCoHugh

JHO Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Sean, I am a teacher as well, so my other job is on weekends only. This coming week is bad for me, but the next one is great!

PM me.

acousticmood

Reaction score
Wow - sorry I missed this too. Good luck - I've only got weekends open. Hopefully you'll have some good news to share on this years numbers.

britcombe

Reaction score
scouting chuckar

If you are going this coming friday.10th then count me in up here in lancaster........glad to go.regards les

JimT

Reaction score
I'll go. Let me know what's good for you. JimT.

RoosterKiller

Reaction score
I am not a teacher so I have to spend time with my wife during the week.So I am only available on the weekend.Oh I also work during the week.

sean english

Reaction score
Does anyone want to head out this Saturday? Looks like i can head out.

STEVE IN SOCAL

Reaction score
Be careful...bring lots of water and other desert survival stuff (in case you get lost or stuck...or both) It's gonna be a scorcher this weekend.

castone001

Reaction score
Sean,

what time you thinking about heading out and where? this Saturday? I have some things going on but may be able to get away if the timing is right? Dogs?

gundogs

Reaction score
BDC competition this weekend in Tehachapi this weekend. Let us know what you find, take pictures and one of these days I would like to join along.

Bryce:patiotic-wavin-flag

yupurs

Reaction score
Sean
I would love to go--- but I have to take a test for work purposes--- dang
Let us know how you do.

peppe54

Reaction score
Hey Sean,

I'm interested in going. I live in Tustin, OC. So not too far from you and I'm available on weekend or if you prefer during the week I have Wednesdays off. We can divide the gas expenses. I'm new to california so I don't know any spot, but I'm obsessed with upland hunting. Let me know when you are planning to go scouting again. My e-mail is giuseppedellanna@gmail.com.

Best regards,
Joseph

sean english

Reaction score
Joseph
Let me know when you can. I love to go and I am available most of the times but dont want to drive out there in the 100 degrees all alone. We can take my truck and split the gas.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom