I WAS MCG AND WIFE'S THREE-WAY SEX STUD: EX-DRIVER

gwhunter69

Reaction score
I WAS MCG AND WIFE'S THREE-WAY SEX STUD: EX-DRIVER
By JEANE MacINTOSH
TEDDY PEDERSEN"She made the moves. We all did."

March 17, 2008 -- A former driver and aide to former New Jersey Gov. Jim McGreevey yesterday made the bombshell claim that Dina Matos McGreevey must have always known her husband was gay - because he was the other man in bed with them.

In an explosive interview with The Post, the McGreeveys' self-professed man in the middle, Teddy Pedersen, gave explicit details of three-way sex romps that he claimed to have had with the now-divorcing duo, starting during their courtship and continuing into the marriage.

LINK

Hartseeker

Reaction score
Remember this quote from a recent thread?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuam @ Mar 17 2008, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuckslayer @ Mar 16 2008, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...So..Your point ????[/b]
Brilliant reply. Kudos to your wit and thoughtfulness.

I guess I shouldn't expect anything intelligible. If you don't want to read it and maybe debate it or talk about it's merit don't open the post.
[/b][/quote]

huntnfool13

Reaction score
Thanks allot gwhunter69, you just made me toss a great dinner! Chuckslayer and Hartseeker, you guys are right. It only took me a couple posts on the illegal alien invasion to realize these lefties usually know little or nothing about the facts of the subject their talking about. You'll never get any answers to any questions you ask. They always answer your question with another question or some stupid quote from some no name from some liberal rag.

jmabbott888

Reaction score
If I was the driver/sex-stud to them I sure wouldn't admit it, just shows he ain't got the best taste in women.... or men for that matter (not that I'm into men), neither look that good & polititians are in the top 5 lowest form of life on earth, just above terrorists at #1 & car salesmen at #5

el_vaquero

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hartseeker @ Mar 17 2008, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Remember this quote from a recent thread?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuam @ Mar 17 2008, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuckslayer @ Mar 16 2008, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...So..Your point ????[/b]
Brilliant reply. Kudos to your wit and thoughtfulness.

I guess I shouldn't expect anything intelligible. If you don't want to read it and maybe debate it or talk about it's merit don't open the post.
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

gwhunter69

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Who cares? Mcgreevey is gone.[/b]
Yet...they both keep trying to inject their names into the news. Dina is out there giving interviews trying to push some book or something. I guess once a celebrity, you cannot help but crave the attention no matter how negative it is...

Advertisement

Top Bottom