I would like to introduce my new boy, Rowdie Dogg

Captain Jack in Sac

Reaction score
Well I bit the bullet today and finally got my own pup. This is Rowdie Dogg and he is 8 weeks and 6 days, not that I am counting or anything. He was the runt of the litter, but after put the whole litter through a series of test I do, I chose this little guy.

The nice thing about the whole deal was that the Dam of the litter was 4th generation of one of my Sires that passed away a couple years back.

Here are a couple of pictures in many to come of him.

This was the litter at the breeders house. Labzilla - more white leg pictures for ya to see!

I introduced the dog to the bed already and he is crashed out right now as I post this up. It was an interesting meeting between my Shorthair Captain and Rowdie in the backyard. They ran around a little with Captain doing a bunch of butt sniffing. He then proceeded to baptize the little fella and get a good arse whooping from me. I have the puppy on daddies bed and Captian next to me by the computer. Captain wants to get in the room and I won't let him yet.

I have alot of time right now and intend on making him a top hunter later in the year.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom