Idaho Wolf - Photo-shopped ?

AZ Jim

Reaction score
This picture was sent to me of a wolf (supposedly) killed in Idaho that had been killing livestock. If it real wow !, but it kind of looks like a fake.

Anyone seen it before - Is it real ? Who is our Photo-shop expert here ?

AZ Jim

Attachments

bzzboyz

Reaction score
Looks fake, but if it's real, I wouldn't be posting it on the internet, since, if I'm not mistaken, they are protected in Idaho because they were introduced there by the government. :confused:

Our government is brilliant huh?:smiley_doh:

superduty

Reaction score
Open season this year! Looks fake though to me too.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
KitFox, a guy in your second link is claiming to have seen it in person. If it's fake, he's either in on it, or hunting glory for himself. It may very well be real. Let's look for a new record if it is. Perhaps that's the only way to verify it.

BTW, the links are all saying Edmonton (Canada?)

Kit Fox

Reaction score
KitFox, a guy in your second link is claiming to have seen it in person. If it's fake, he's either in on it, or hunting glory for himself. It may very well be real. Let's look for a new record if it is. Perhaps that's the only way to verify it.

BTW, the links are all saying Edmonton (Canada?)
I think the wolf story originated in Canada, then the details get changed along the way.

bassassassin772

Reaction score
this story came through my e mail a few weeks ago. I have seen a ton of photo shopped images and a friend who is an expert looked at it and he said it looks real.

hawn88

Reaction score
I was in Idaho this summer picking up a fishing license, they had this picture with the quote "And Idaho is worried about pitbulls" underneath.

We had a pretty good laugh at that.

909srt4

Reaction score
I think it might be real.it looks a like a big wolf,he was leaning back , so that means it was heavy ,then, his hands can barely wrap around the wolf(pretty hard to photo-shop that detail ).

ltdann

Reaction score
Gawd, I hope its fake! I'd hate to run into that thing if it was hungry.

Top Bottom