Idea for this website

gtk

Reaction score
Hey Spectra.  Would it be too much of a headache to create a mailing list for us ?  Maybe once a month,  you could send via email the latest, greatest tips/tricks for webcams.  Take for example GunDocc's caulk-flauge.. And the Digital cam breakthru..  I could print that off and add to my cam-instruction booklet I keep.

Just an idea...  Call it a "newsletter" or something..

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Are you volunteering to gather the info?  :eat-burger:

Tinhorn

BULL MOOSE

Reaction score
Hey Jesse, is there anyway that a link for the talk forums could be placed above the eagle on the opening page?

I know that I could save the forums in my favorites, but I am afraid that I might miss something on the front page every now and then. lol

gtk

Reaction score
U c.. I dontz tipes so gud..  i gues i shud have cent jessie email insted of posting that ider.

:smile-big-blue:

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
gtk,that would be great except that there is 1637 members registured(and climbing everyday) at this moment and the task would be more than anyone could handle,Jesse is already handling a load just keeping up with this site alone,this would be the reason for so many moderators and extra Admins.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
hey gtk,

I don't have the spare time to do an email to everyone monthly. I think this is the best way to get the info out in a timely fashion. If someone wants to start a group email they can pull the emails from everyone here and try it.

Bull Moose,

The main page doesn't change very often. The forum link is just below the eagle pic so it's just a quick scroll dopwn for it or set the forums as your opening webpage.

Top Bottom