Idiots & Pack Color Selection

Where's Bruce?

Not even relevant to what you said on your original post, which Is what I was referring to in my response.
But if you are worried about pot farmers killing you, why would you wear clothing or have a pack that is easily visible to the pot farmers? Wouldn't you want the best Camo there is to help conceal you in a situation where there is a group of guys trying to kill?

Common sense?.............
And for people like you we have an IGNORE function which I am deploying now so I don't see anymore of your argumentative BS. POOF. You are gone. Or as they say on Shark Tank...you are dead to me.

Last edited:

fishnhuntfreak

my packs bright red. not because im afraid of loosing it or someone knowing its a hunting pack but because I can get a high quality backpacking pack for half the price of a camo "hunting" pack.

jerryt

I have packs of all colors. After all most animals are color blind so what does it matter.

Beastmode

my packs bright red. not because im afraid of loosing it or someone knowing its a hunting pack but because I can get a high quality backpacking pack for half the price of a camo "hunting" pack.
The main difference between a hunting pack and a backpacking pack isn't the camo. It is the ability of the suspension to carry heavy loads. Backpacking packs are made to carry camp. Hunting packs that are quality are made to carry camp + meat. Most backpacking packs will fail with 100+ lb loads.

Top Bottom