iGage California Topo Software Tester Needed

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Such a deal I have for you GI.

I have the latest iGage topo software and I would like to have someone else use it so they can give some feedback to me for a review of it on this website.

It's 11 CDs worth of topo maps that cover all of Calfornia.You would be able to keep the software for your time and help. Value is about $100.00 street.

Computer requirements are you need at least a 60 mhz 486, 8 meg RAM, Win 95/98/NT. It will run under Virtual PC on a Mac. 100 megs of free space on hard drive. Monitor true color/high color/256 color mode. (will not run in 16-color mode).

This software is capable of communicating with Garmin, Magellan and Lowrance GPS units with a serial cable.

For a printer, any graphics capable windows printer.

More info at http://www.igage.com/

If you would like to review this software please post here or email and I will get it out to you.

shaman

Reaction score
I'm interested. Course I have only a limited area that I would be able to use(probably 1% of 1 cd).

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Shaman,

your the winner. Send me your address and I'll get the CDs and op book out to you. If you have just one little area you want let me know what county and I'll just send that one CD and then can give the others to someone else.

shaman

Reaction score
If anybody else wants/can use them that sounds fair. I hang out pretty exlusively around Indian valley-Barryessa(capay valley) One of these days maybe I check out cow mountain.

Thank You.  Will send address via messenger

Reaction score
I would be very interested in reviewing the software!
I am a Hunter Education Instructor who is currently in the process of writing a book on Land Navigation for the Californian Hunter, and have an earlier copy of Del Lormes software and the Mapsource software supplied by Garmin as a reference.

Thanks,
Jeff

AlleninAlaska

Reaction score
I have the iGage set for Alaska and it is very well done. 11 cd set. Waypoints can be downloaded to your GPS.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I only had 1 sample copy and that went to Shaman.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom