• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Ignore Feature

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Luv u too bro! u guys can bust my balls anytime u want, humor is healthy for the soul-us :cool: and it’s just common;)sense. My dad was always a kidder but was terrible at humorous jokes. His jokes were about as funny as “why did the chicken cross the road” sorry dad god rest his soul, but he was a great dad and a great provider and that’s all that counts......tra

P304X4

“why did the chicken cross the road” ...............to prove to the skunk, squirrel, possum, toad, raccoon, and a few others that it could be done!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Hey out of 42,540 members I only have one bad apple on my ignore list, everyone else is cool here on jesses, we all at times bump heads with each other but nothing to die over and nothing that time can’t repair and mend and heal, it’s our jho family and all families are not perfect, there’s disagreements and arguments and differences of opinions but at the end of the day it’s still family. And there’s always one bad apple in every family, so sad but true but nothing that the ignore feature can’t handle.....lol......tra

Top Bottom