I'M BACK

Curtiss

Reaction score
Just thought that I would say HELLO!! to everyone. I have returned back to the U.S. Was to stay in Russia untill the 17th, but finished early. Got back in the morning of the 16th. Little bit of JET lag, so I slept most of the day.
   Kevin told me about the picture that he posted of the mounted deer!! HEHEHE  I would of thought that he would of seen that it was a mount. Done a little work on a split ear on the mount, and took it to my friend. Was going by one of the camera's that we had in the woods, and just thought that I would give him something to look at the next morning. I then left after my scam, and took the mount to the owner. Had to get to Atlanta, to make the flight over sea's. Anyway, it was funny to me, when he said that he put it on the forum. He is alway's pulling joke's, so it was nice to get him.
   Had taken one of the digital systems with me to Russia, but couldn't get it on the plane. I was treated like I was the World's enemy. I told them that I just wanted to take it with me, so that I might get some wildlife pictures there, or maybe some of the natives. NO GO. It was waiting for me back here in the states. Maybe next time.
   Take care, and God Bless all of you.
   Curtiss

ONESHOT

Reaction score
LOL  That's funny.  I going to have to take my full strutt turkey mount into the woods where my buddy's camera is.  I'll turn his camera off, set the turkey on the ground and then turn the camera back on and trip the PIR.  Gotta do that this weekend. LOL

Thanks for the idea.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Welcome back, I thought your computer blew up.  ha ha

Tinhorn

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome back Curtiss to the land of the big PX. Any good trinkets from Russia?

Curtiss

Reaction score
Thanks for the Welcome back. Got home made a post about the Hide your camera in a stump feeder, went the next day to the hunting club to take a few pictures of my bird house with the video camera inside, climbed an old wooden ladder, rung broke, fell 13 feet, rung stuck in my side, went into the lung, and no cell phone with me, and 9 miles the hoptital, for a few days. Sorry that I didn't get the picture of the bird house to post, but in a few more days, I will try again. This time with a better ladder.
Hope everyone else is having a good time. Take care, and God Bless You All

Memory Loss

Reaction score
They told me that you were in the hospital, but didn't say why. Glad to see that you are alright now.                                                              Please check your email, dad has a question for you.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Well, I've heard of using a Safety Belt in a tree stand but this the 1st bird house that I ever heard of that needed one.......

Ouch, I kind of feel responsible since I asked about hiding a cam     :nope-blue:

Sorry

Tinhorn

Gun Docc

Reaction score
Curtiss,

Glad to hear your allright from the fall and thank god it wasn't worse , hope you mend quickly.

i almost fell once(bout 20 years ago) while climbing an old ladder stand when a rung broke and i was lucky enough not to get hurt so it is no more ladder stands fer me.

Later,

NASCAR

Reaction score
Well, I'm back.  For those of you that don't remember, I'm the mailman that got drawn for Antelope in Likely Tables, X6A, and Utah cow elk.  I haven't received anything in the mail yet and I haven't seen any tags come thru the mail for my customers.  Good luck everyone.

Qbn Hunter

Reaction score
Welcome again NASCAR. Good luck on your results. Drew for Colorado deer and no such luck. Oh well theres always those preference points.

MBullism

Reaction score
Welcome back, mailman...  :dancinred:  Like a lost sheep back to the flock...

Tominator

Reaction score
You two oughta get married (heck, you've slept together enough during turkey season that your current wives probably wouldn't mind).
Tominator

Lankyman

Reaction score
:rofl  Ouch that'll leave a mark for sure!!!!!!!  :rofl

(Edited by Lankyman at 11:54 pm on July 17, 2002)

Top Bottom