I'm going crazy!!!

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
I got some good pictures from mid August that I've been wanting to share with you all. Heres the story! I took them to work to have a friend scan them for me, she works in the Graphic's department and she's scanned for me before, well she has been really busy lately and she sat on them for two weeks! Sooooo I brought them home to give to my wife so she could take them to work because she is in  the same business....she's had them for two weeks!!!  I finally told her to forget it and bring them home. I had'nt seen them for so long that I forgot what they looked like! Well she brought them home and she even scanned them for me! so I pop in the disc and Ka Boom!!! she scanned them so BIG I mean they wouldn't even fit on my monitor!!!! so I asked her could you resize these for me? Sure!!! she says well, guess what I'm still waiting!!!  I'm going nuts here guys I want to share with you all and enter the contests but I guess I'll have to wait longer!!!  Oh yeah I got a full roll last week (no cattle)  My best roll of film yet! Don't know who to ask to scan this time!!!  Sorry this post isn't really relative to anything just had to vent some.....

jayber

Reaction score
Did you try uploading them to Jesse's pictures page to see how they came in?  It may be that the proggie resizes them there or you may be able to do it manually, not sure.  I resized some of mine using Paint.  Throw one my way and I can see what I can do if you like.  If not, Good Luck!

davered1

Reaction score
I will try one if you like I have PHOTOSUITE 8.0(good or bad I don't know),I resize all of mine with it.

email me one and I will see what I can do

I am cable internet so they will come through fast

Top Bottom