I'm going on a hunting trip..

Rancho Loco

Banned
Reaction score
What if anything should I bring to repair any common bow malfunctions out in the sticks?

jim in illinois

Reaction score
I usually bring a small pro shop with me to keep at camp, portable press, allen wrenches, extra everything I can think of, fletching jig you name it one of us will have it. In the pack, moleskin, allen wrenches for accessories, loctite, broadhead wrench, and a small tube of fletching glue.

Zbearclaw

Reaction score
Extra string fully set up, that can be a pain in the arse. Otherwise everything you have on your string have an extra, and have measurements of your bow when it is dialed in, then be able to replicate that when and if a broadhead finds it way near your string.

target and field points and all the allen wrenches for your rig, portable press.

super glue does everything.

Good luck

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Bring Me I will fix any malfunctions on your bow Rancho loco:thumbs up: ........tra

Backcountry

Reaction score
In addition to bringing The Roman Archer, above all else, bring STRING WAX. Strings get fuzzed up and the wax wears off after a day in the bush... I wax my string every day if I spend a whole day hunting.

In2blacktail also recommends those inflatable
decoys for companionship if the pack goats are ornery.

Top Bottom