I'm heading to Wyoming

wthrbyman

Reaction score

rem4me

Reaction score
Nice bucks, I love hunting Wyoming also. The people, the scenery, and of course the good hunting especially with family is hard to beat. Good Luck!!

wthrbyman

Reaction score
I am not leaving until October 18th. sorry, I guess I left that part out. I will keep you posted though. I've been watching the weather up there and with as cold as it has been hopefully it will spur a lot of movement.

wthrbyman

Reaction score
Well I have returned from Wyoming. We had an awesome trip. Dad, me, and my two youngest. I was not able to hunt as hard as I would have liked due to the two youngest being there and dad had his 72nd birthday while we were there. He is not as agile as he used to be but got around enough to get himself a pretty good buck. So without further ado, here are some pics from the hunt.View attachment 78562View attachment 78563 And here are some of dads deer.View attachment 78563View attachment 78564 To my surprise, my daughter was able to spot deer at some distance and pick some out that even I didn't see until she pointed them out. Hopefully these two will become great hunters and will pass down the tradition to their own children someday.

Top Bottom