I'm in trouble now

Tominator

Reaction score
I started on my first cam last night and got the cam and ms20 wired in about 2 hours, tested both and they worked, then I connected them like they would be in a finished cam and that worked so I guess I'm ready to find a housing and finish the cam, thanks guys.
Tominator

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Congrats on your firts one. We all want to see pics of it and your first cam pics. MC.

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
Congrats Tominator! Completing the first one does funny things to a guy and makes us want to make another one(then another one, and another one, and another one, etc.....) :crazy-eyes::leering:

Tominator

Reaction score
No doubt! I haven't even got this ready and I'm already looking for more cameras and have already got another sensor to try out the power saving mods on. And to think I had never soldered before last night. The cam is gonna be a long way from home so I won't be able to check it at will so I wired it for two 9v Lithiums in parallel. Once the season opens I'll be able to check it at least weekly. I also used jacks for everything so I can change out sensors as I make improvements.
Tominator

kfen

Reaction score
Just remember there is always help if this addiction gets out of hand  

thehairlessone

Reaction score
sounds like you got a good start on it!

good luck and i expect to see pictures!

rick

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Way to go.

You should have had one out at Croft a while ago.....

The camera is almost as much fun as hunting.......

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Walk toward the light Tominator. Walk toward the bright light....... *L*

Tominator

Reaction score
Day two progress report, scrounged through the garage and found a plastic case with a handle that originally was meant for jumper cables and deemed it to be my new housing. Got the sensor mounted as well as the LED and the switches for the batt and the camera. Sure is a cool feeling when you turn on the power and that red light comes on then oges off when it's supposed to and all that good stuff, love it!
Tominator

Tominator

Reaction score
Oh Yeah, Arrowhead the info I shared with you is guarded info classified eyes only, we don't discuss the location or the incident in public, comprende?:shades-smoke:
Tominator

bat

Reaction score
Ok now you gone and done it....no more free information for Arrowhead and Tominator...holding out on us like that lol.  Just kidding guys...hope you get that big one Tominator lol.  bat

Latest Posts

Top Bottom