Im new but i can get it done! Dogs down!

hogking

Reaction score
I'm new to predator hunting but not to the hunt itself! I have made 4 stands in one area with no luck. I know the dogs are there because I see tracks and scat all over the place, and the occasional road kill dog. I couldn't get them to come in for the life of me, so I started to hunt in the orchards. Within 5 min this one comes flying in at Mach 5; would not stop woops and kisses nothing would slow him down haha. So I did what any hunter would do and put it right on the chest fur and squeezed one off. He rolled and laid down so I took a good hard shoot to put him out. Now that I got the buck fever out of my system I'm good to go. I do a lot of scouting and hunting for all game, but I have found a new love for predator hunting. I'm looking for a partner. Someone to go scouting with me and make some stands. I work Mon-Fri but I can take any day I want off, just need a week heads up. I'm in Visalia, Ca 40 min south of Fresno. I hunt from Fresno down to Tehachapi or into the Mojave desert. I'm 23 have my own rig and I'm down to hunt I bring a lot to the table. Anyone interested?
dogs down.jpg

KTKT70

Reaction score
Nice job. Way to get it done. Congrats!!

hogking

Reaction score
Nice job. Way to get it done. Congrats!!
Thanks man I'm going to try to get out tomorrow morning before the rain then Saturday morning!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Top Bottom