I'm not happy...

Tominator

Reaction score
Just got out of the shower and I found a damn pin in my soap...
...the kind with the round head like you use when you sew. Not happy...Dialcorp gets a phone call in the am....

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
holy crap, hopefully you weren't working the triangle when you found out.

Rancho Loco

Banned
Reaction score
First of all - they're not going to take anyone seriously who has a frozen lizard as an avatar.

Second, you need to show some kind of damage to get their attention. Stick that pin deep into you arm or ass or whatever, then take a picture to send to them. You'll get money for sure... But post the picture on here first, so we can make sure it looks real.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
At the very least, I think you should get a free bar of soap. But I agree with Rancho, no flood without blood.

barel74

Reaction score
I agree with rancho, too "they're not going to take anyone seriously who has a frozen lizard as an avatar."

Tominator

Reaction score
Jealous of my lizard, huh big guy?

I didn't get stuck, which is good. I felt something strange on the bar of soap and rubbed it down with the washcloth to expose it and found the head of a straight pin sticking up at an angle. It was completely buried in the soap when I started so I know it came that way. Anyhoo, I just got off the phone with them and they took all the barcode and lot number info from me and are sending me a package to mail them the bar of soap.

I did tell them right off the bat that no, I was not calling an attorney. I simply want them to use the info to find out which disgruntled jackass stuck the thing in there and then take care of it. I was prepared to let them know that if I didn't think it was taken seriously enough that I would gladly hand the bar of soap over to Fox21 News and let them run with it, but they were quite responsive from the get go so I never brought that up...I will take a picture and keep it however

Tominator

Reaction score
Oh, as far as sticking it in ....hold on, I'm having a Maria McKee flashback, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....OK, where was I...oh yeah, I'm a surveyor and pretty much stay scratched and cut from head to toe from briars, barb wire fences and self-inflicted machete wounds so I'm not sure that would've worked

pbrdog

Reaction score
My Mom found a rock in a Salted Nut Roll candy bar once and sent it back to the company. They sent her a letter of appology and a whole box of Salted Nut Rolls.

inchr48

Reaction score
I wasn't happy with the guy that pumped my septic tank, and told him so. He gave me my stuff back and two more truckloads........

Tominator

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1fitspirit @ Mar 28 2008, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Did you tick your wife off lately?[/b]
THAT was the first thing through my mind...thought I was gonna hafta go "Wayne Brady" on her. Wasn't her though, I am 100% certain that I was the only one that touched the offending bar of soap. The saddest thing about the whole deal is this is the first bar of soap I've used in years, I use that squeeze bottle stuff but had run out.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tominator @ Mar 28 2008, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The saddest thing about the whole deal is this is the first bar of soap I've used in years,[/b]
There for a minute, I thought you were taking this iguana persona too far.

Orygun

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
At the very least, I think you should get a free bar of soap[/b]
Why would he want another bar with a pin in it??

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom