i'm so lost

bigmandude

Reaction score
Gee Wally,

Boy, ya get wrapped up in your work for a while, then come back 6 months later to find the membership has doubled in size.  and all your cameras are now obsolete... boo hoo.
it will take me weeks just to scroll through all the new topics. Plus I have over 1,000 new members to check out...  i guess ill have to move back down to sit on the first rung again.  

good work guys,

bigmandude

bigmandude

Reaction score
I've been way to busy at work to be playing on the computer.  of course all my cameras still work but i have missed out on some of the bells and whistle stuff some of you guys are doing now.  i'll bet by now Welby has figured out some way to check his cams out from his recliner, lol.

Welby

Reaction score
Shoot, they're way ahead of me.  I got off the train after the timer got perfected.  I missed a few days and they had thermostats or some other stuff on the cameras.  I haven't done a whole lot with the cameras in awhile.

My wife, the new baby, and the up and coming house project has me pretty much down to the wire with precious little free time anymore.  I managed to squeeze a few turkey hunts out of it this spring, but I have not done anything with the cameras in a long time.

Now, Tinhorn is the one with the Recliner Cam, I bet.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom