Improved Security

whitetailfan

Reaction score
I was brain-storming today at work and the idea crossed my mind on an almost fool-proof security feature one could add to their cam for very little cost. Why not print out all of your contact information (name, address, phone number) on a piece of paper and at the top in BIG BOLD RED letters type: "ATTN DEVELOPER" and also include directions that say to ask for ID before releasing the photos to ANYONE. Then take the first pic on the roll of THAT piece of paper!!! The developer would be able to find the info on the pic since the BIG BOLD RED letters say "ATTN DEVELOPER". Most developers require name, address and phone number before they will process the film anyhow so they could contact YOU instead of releasing the photos to the thief!!! Then YOU could call the cops and take care of it from there. What does everyone here think of that or has someone already tried this??!!?? Let me know what you fellas' think!

ShearMadness

Reaction score
I think that's a great idea. My luck, the guy who finds my cam WILL be the developer.

I think your a smart fellar!!

Top Bottom