In the process

waldo2382

Reaction score
Well, after saving my money from working on the merchant vessels, I finally have started looking for my own place and found one that I like. Looks like I'm moving up to ALASKA! Homer, Alaska to be exact. I already got plenty of friends that I went to college with up there and the transition should be fairly easy, I'll just have to break out the cold weather gear a little more often than here in California. I could be working on the big ships in the winter and working on the charter fishing boats up there in the summer and hunt in the fall. Sounds like a dream come true. Too bad my schedule at work right now on the Shogun isn't making the process go by any faster, but it will get done.

Drayton

Reaction score
Congrats!
Please take and post some pics. I'll bet you could take some cool pics in Alaska.

Freedivr2

Reaction score
That's great news for you, congratulations.

Man, I haven't been on the Shogun in about 20 years. Last time on it I caught my first Bigeye tuna (85 lbs....pic of it and the back of the boat is in my photo gallery here). Great boat, and Norm sure had a nose for fish back then.

Congrats again!

Top Bottom