Indian Valley Resevoir Warning!

Lurediver

Banned
Reaction score
Talked to a pig hunting buddy today that was out there this week (Tuesday) and started finding tunnels that were opening up, they opened up to 500 pot plants and 2 illegals! He caught them by surprise and unarmed(guns were probably stached), made quick friends and got the hell out of there. The sheriff was informed but they didn't have the numbers to investigate right away. So be careful out in Indian Valley

wood pusher

Reaction score
sheriff? wtf for, some weed? come on now its no meth lab!

Rick

Reaction score
wood pusher - it may just be weed, but it's on public land and the growers may(will?) shoot you for being there....on public land where you have every right to be. That's why you report them.

wood pusher

Reaction score
still though i could se reporting them if you were or even felt threatend. and teh only ones who would get shot at is people tryin to get theres from the crops. ive ran into that situation more than once. just leave and go about your business

NCahuntinfool

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
just leave and go about your business[/b]
try telling that to the famiilies of the people who have died because "it was just pot". The fact is it is illegal and because of that people get killed even though it is just pot. Most of these pot growers would not hesitate to hurt someone (or kill them) to keep them quiet. I sure wouldnt want to be hunting around an area like that and I sure as hell wouldnt want my kids or nephew's out around them.

Lurediver

Your buddy is allright in my book.

Backcountry

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wood pusher @ Aug 4 2006, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
sheriff? wtf for, some weed? come on now its no meth lab![/b]
I don't cry for dope-grower-sympathizers when they accidentally stumble upon a crop in the woods and the growers shoot first and ask questions later.

IMHO, growers are breaking the law and have no business on public land.

Land Cruiser

Reaction score
Thanks! I was there twice this summer and am thinking of another trip.

Not a flame starter but what's wrong with people reporting illegal activity? If you see someone breaking into your neighbors’ house will you "go about your business"? Illegal’s growing pot on public land - is there anything more preposterous than this? Last time I checked illegal’s meant they have no right to be in this country, let alone profit from cultivation of illicit substances.

Reporting them is your responsibility, by all means. Period.

tradman

Reaction score
I totally agree. It's in everybody's best interest to eliminate all of these illegal growing operations on public land. I for one don't wish to have to worry about stumbling over trip wires or being savaged by guard dogs or killed by strung out "farmers" while hiking through the hinterlands.

But I have to say, I'm impressed that anyone could get anything to grow in that hell-hole this time of year.

ducslayer

Reaction score
Break the law go to jail.Turn them in and bust thire a$$!.Sounds like someone is worried the supply might dry up.

Lurediver

Banned
Reaction score
I just don't want anyone getting hurt out there, if you do plan on being out there send me message and I'll give you a better idea of where not to go!

wood pusher

Reaction score
you know what guys i aint sypathizing with sh!&t. and im not even gonna keep this going. get out there and kill something aint that what were all here for. sounds like every1's taken it a little to personal. so for now im gona go arrow a pig or two.

ducslayer

Reaction score
No! The JHO site is about more than just killing something,its about helping each other,watching out for each other, supporting ethical conduct and learning from each other,the killing is a small means to a end.

NCahuntinfool

Reaction score
No! The JHO site is about more than just killing something,its about helping each other,watching out for each other, supporting ethical conduct and learning from each other,the killing is a small means to a end.[/b]
Well said

FRISCOHNTR

Reaction score
I went to Humboldt State in the early 90's when this illegal alien plantation S&@T started. I saw most of my best hunting areas taken over by these drug dealers and was even threatened at the end of an UZi to leave a portion of the Six Rivers National Forest (near Snow MTN road).

I am now in law enforcement and have even more hate towards this type of behavior. We have to stand together and turn them in. They just busted a 6000 plant operation adjacent to my lease above Lake Sonoma(as in on our property too) last week and the as%holes tending (or is it the poor illegals? for the liberal pukes out there) pointed his pistol at the responding Deputies.

There is NO EXCUSE For looking the other way, and if you do they WILL find your little piece of property suitable and worth the risk.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Enough with the peeing contest.

For those who can't seem to control themselves and have to use the f bombs and other curse words you need to reel it in. The cursing is not allowed here no matter how you try and get around the bad word filter.

Gyopo

Reaction score
For those who can't seem to control themselves and have to use the f bombs and other curse words you need to reel it in. The cursing is not allowed here no matter how you try and get around the bad word filter.[/b]
Yup!!
I am just back from a time out for my potty mouth. Parson the pun.

blazintowers

Reaction score
Maybe we should turn the tables and start hunting the illegal growers!!! I know I would be pretty darn irked if someone was pointing an uzi and telling me to get off land that I pay taxes on to keep open to the public! Besides no one would miss those fools!

BGH831

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blazintowers @ Aug 8 2006, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Maybe we should turn the tables and start hunting the illegal growers!!! I know I would be pretty darn irked if someone was pointing an uzi and telling me to get off land that I pay taxes on to keep open to the public! Besides no one would miss those fools!
[/b]

Top Bottom