Infinity jr non date.. HELP ME!?

kerux

Reaction score
Can someone help me?  I am using the infinity jr non-date.  I soldered the wires where the instructions say to, but I do not know if there is a "fill in" setting for the flash, and to boot when I try to test it by crossing the three wires together, nothing happenes.  I can put the camera back together and it works, but not when the wires are soldered in the places they are suppose to be.  WHat's going on?

Archilochus

Reaction score
Hi Kerux,
When you say you can put the cam back together and it works, does that mean you had the cam apart when you tried touching the 3 wires together?  If so, that won't work as there is an ON/OFF switch in the front cover of the cam.
If that's not the case, check to make sure the little black screw that holds the gold shutter contact down is tight - if it's even a bit loose it can cause problems.

Archilochus

shufigo

Reaction score
Arch, where do you GET this stuff??????  Rumor has it you helped Matthew Brady put his stuff together to film the Civil War!!!

kerux

Reaction score
This Infinity jr must be older.  I bnought 2 from separate locations... one has the "fill in" setting, the other does not.  Does anyone know if it will still work????

MSturkeygetter

Reaction score
Both will work. Does it flash when you first turn it on and then does not work. I have one doing that. When I put the cam. back together the wire on the gold contact on top of the cam got hung on the shutter button and had the contact pushed down causing it to fire when first turned on.

kerux

Reaction score
it won't work at all.  the older one I mean./

Latest Posts

Top Bottom