Info on Richmond Hunting Club

steve

Reaction score
After both my son and I went basically empty handed for the last 2 season in the rezzie dept .I'm considering joining the RHC.My son was able to go out as a guest for the jr. hunt and hunted a rice field and was succesful in bagging a spec.,but would like to find out how it is for ducks also.So chime right it in, all opinions appreciated.   steve

Kentuck

Reaction score
I belonged for two years. The first year I was in a 4-man blind on their Butte City property. We shot very well that year. The second year I was in a field blind on their Princeton Property. We got a few snows but no ducks. The pheasant hunting is good considering they release birds in addition to the wild birds there. I am looking into joining this year. You can't beat the price.

jerry d

Reaction score
I've hunted adjacent to a couple of their properties over the years and they seem to do as well as the surrounding clubs.

As Kentuck said, the price seems to be good and the pheasant hunting seemed to be good. I saw them them kill a lot of pheasant.

I have a friend that shot there for many years til he had a falling out with the management over some obscure rule. He did well on snows around Princeton.

They seem to have quite a few properties scattered around the Sac. Valley, as well as a couple trailer courts where you could park a trailer for the season.

I think they'll send you info on their club if you call them. Don't know if they have a website.

Top Bottom