info

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score
i was at a walmart the other day in N.C. and i saw a sensor called "mainstay" i think it was in a light green and white box sitting right next to the ms20's same specs, 110degrees, 70 feet etc same price $8.94 and it was made by cooper lighting.  this has got to be the ms20 just packaged diff. i did not buy one because there was plenty of the ms 20s.  i will next time to make certain.

Welby

Reaction score
Swampfoot, I saw those and wondered the same thing.  Upon closer inspection, I discovered however that the sensor is a little different.  If memory serves me correct, it has a sensitivity setting on it.

Welby

Reaction score
Swampfoot,

Thank you for discovering this PIR for us.  Also, please accept my apology for downplaying the usefulness of this sensor.

To anyone who might have read my previous post, I also apologize.  I spotted this Mainstay sensor awhile back in Walmart and actually looked at it.  However, I did not go so far as to actually purchase one and see if it could be used.  For some reason, I saw something on it (in the package) that made me think that it could not be used, but I was wrong apparently.

Many thanks to Swampfoot for his discovery.  Please allow me to now insert my foot in my...mmmmmm!!

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score
welby

no apology needed you have helped me many times. i am glad i found this pir to be the same i was worried about the ms20s being discontinued  and the pfs are disappearing like hot cakes.  just wanted to give some back to everyone who has helped me .  if it wasnt for this site and tn deer and jesses other webpage  i would have never been able to make these cameras. i have learned alot.   thanks to everyone who has helped!

Advertisement

Top Bottom