INFORMATION OVERLOAD

Bald Eagle

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm going crazy!!!

Everything and everyone on this board is wonderful.  I can't pull my self away from my puter long enough to build all this stuff.  Pretty soon I'm going to be puting the game feeder parts on the game camera and visa-versa.  My kite is about 40 ft. long and 30 ft. wide in order to lift the game feeder, the trail-cam, the log splitter, the deer cart, and oh yes the go-cart ATV.  My house is 1800 sq. ft. and my hobby/work shop is 400,000 sq. ft.

I can't take this anymore!!!  Yesterday I traded my wife in on a recurve long bow kit.  Aaaaaaaaagh!

This site is wonderful - keep it up guys.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Bald Eagle > I hear ya. I thought I had it under control then I saw the link yesterday about the home brew ATV.

BTW, good going on the recurve.

Lew

Reaction score
There is overload in just the trail camera section.  Many different cameras to use, many PIR selections, then you get to timer designs, relays, enclosures, camo,  there has to be a thousand ways to build one of these things.  I get a design I think I want to build and start ordering parts and then read something new that sounds better and bottom line, I don't have one completed yet.  I guess this is part of the learning curve.  Lew

ARKBOWHUNTER

Reaction score
Lew ain't that the truth!  Just finished first camera, went to RS to order parts for next 2. Have JoeD chips ordered to put on the one I thought was finished and for the other RS sensor I bought. Yesterday got in Hamiltoes board so I've got parts ordered for that. The new ideas keep my head spinning.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom