INSULTED MILITARY BLASTS HER SERIAL 'SNIPER' LIES

easymoney

Reaction score
"March 26, 2008 --

WASHINGTON - Hillary Rodham Clinton's lies about risking her life under sniper fire during a visit to Bosnia as first lady have infuriated the US military brass and troops.

"She has no sense of what a statement like that does to soldiers," fumed retired Maj. Gen. Walter Stewart, the former head of the Pennsylvania National Guard.

"She is insulting the command in its entirety," he said yesterday. "

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03262008/news/...fire_103582.htm

And she wants to be commander in chief?

el_vaquero

Reaction score
Too bad it wasn't true and they missed.......

Fact of fiction, makes no difference to her so long as it gets her in the White House.

pbrdog

Reaction score
She appologized for her misspeaking claiming that "she forgot". She said she's only human and makes mistakes in recollecting like everyone else. I think I would remember very vividly if I was shot at and ducking for cover running accross a tarmac. She is a pathetic liar. Her appology even sucked. How anybody can believe a word that comes out of her carcass, I have no idea.

YORT40

Reaction score
This is amazing how this whole drama has came about!!!
6 months ago I was bracing for our next president to be 1 of the popular democraps, with no good horse from the right in the race.
Now, both of the liberals are yanking on each others "short & curly's" dragging the party down with them, and Nancy Reagan is giving a big Thumbs-up to the guy staying away from the fight.
I can't wait for the up & down soap opera of the general election.

Mntngoat

Reaction score
Come On People A Clinton would never lie......

ML

troll

Reaction score
I'm glad that my memory isn't weak enough to have forgotten how Bill Clinton's White House operated. It was the same spin/BS machine that would puff up someone to look better than they were or try to snow you when they knew they were caught. Al Gore has been notorious for this (thanks to him, you're reading this online).

She gets elected, more of the same.

gwhunter69

Reaction score
You know what is stupid about the whole thing? Not that she lied to make herself look good, she has a history of blatantly and shamelessly lying, i.e. I was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. What is galling is that she spews this tripe about how she misspoke or was misinterpretted in the first place. I do not know about you, but when I am shot at or nearly shot it sticks in my head like glue and there is no way I would ever misspeak about the experience. It irritates me that she expects us to say, "Oh ok" and swallow her horse hockey explanation. In addition, if any sniper worth his weight was shooting at her, we would be having a different conversation right now. I do not know how well the Islamo-Crazies train their snipers, but I would have to assume it is well enough to hit someone walking across an airfield shaking hands.

troll

Reaction score
GW,

Good point. Not only that, but imagine the news story that would have been: First Lady dodges sniper fire in Bosnia. I would have remembered that myself. It comes down to this, the Clintons will do or say anything to get elected.

1fitspirit

Reaction score
How the mighty have fallen...from shoe-in to has been. It was her's to lose, and she did. I don't see how she could get the nomination now.

Advertisement

Top Bottom