Insurance for your cam.....

Bowfever

Reaction score
Well, I went and picked my cam up this morning.  Had the pictures developed and yes the bucks still have racks here in Nebraska...  I also had a disturbing picture of a person standing looking at my cam!!!   YIKES.  Thank god he was honest enough to leave it alone.....

Anyway I checked with my insurance agent about this and she said that It would be covered under my home owners policy, however I have a 250$ deductible.  She then went on to say that I could insure them on their own policy...   The deal is that they would be covered against anything..  Me dropping them, tree falling on them, someone stealing one, 200" P&Y Buck stickin an antler through it (ha ha)..  I can get a 500$ insurance policy for 2 cams with 0$ deductible for about           6$/month...

I think I am going to do it..

Bowfever

woodseye

Reaction score
I thought about this and if I had been insured since I've been cammin I would have payed $360 so far. I've had close calls but none stolen so far. That would buy 3 good homebrews or 1 factory made.I guess its a call we all have to make but I'll go with a prayer and hiding them as good as possible. If I could just come up with a way to not make tracks in the snow Hmmmmm

woods

STR8SHTR

Reaction score
Well glad you still have the cam.  That's not a bad thought about the seperate insurance policy.  I have the same deductible, so I would have to do the same thing you checked into.  But that just gives my wife fuel about the expense of the project.  Catching enough heat about it now as it is.
:mad-fumin-red:  <-wife

(Edited by STR8SHTR at 11:00 am on Jan. 23, 2002)

(Edited by STR8SHTR at 11:01 am on Jan. 23, 2002)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom