interesting ad

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
HI IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WHIT WILD PIGS IN YOUR LAND CALL ME THIS PIGS DESTROY YOUR LAND AND CAN HURT ANY ONE THEY HAVE BIG THUSK I AM A BOW HUNTER.I HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPERIANCE I AM TRIANG TWO HELP PEOPLE WHIT THER PROPORTY I SEEN ALOT OF PIGS IN SAN RAMON AREA SO CALL ME AND I WILL TAKE KEAR OF THOSE PIGS FEEL FREE TWO CALL ME FOR QUESTIONS? PHONE NUMBER 925-565-9645 THANKS

I have to admit it... I am triyng berryy hrad knot two dile dis numba.

BOWUNTR

Reaction score
Sounds professional to me. Wish I had hogs on my property for him to come shoot!
Ed F

baboltin

Reaction score
WOW!! really, that has to be some of the worst spelling I have ever seen.

Metdawg44

Reaction score
Oh I bet many land owners are going to jump at the chance to rid their property of those pesky pigs and give this Jethro a call.

YOUNG BUCK

Banned
Reaction score
HI IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WHIT WILD PIGS IN YOUR LAND CALL ME THIS PIGS DESTROY YOUR LAND AND CAN HURT ANY ONE THEY HAVE BIG THUSK I AM A BOW HUNTER.I HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPERIANCE I AM TRIANG TWO HELP PEOPLE WHIT THER PROPORTY I SEEN ALOT OF PIGS IN SAN RAMON AREA SO CALL ME AND I WILL TAKE KEAR OF THOSE PIGS FEEL FREE TWO CALL ME FOR QUESTIONS? PHONE NUMBER 925-565-9645 THANKS

WTF did he just say?! Wow, somebody give that fella a book or two.
YB

2rocky

Reaction score
(925) 565-9645Type: Cell Phone
Provider: Metro Pcs

Sounds like a real professional!

Huked on FONIX werked fer mee!

pbrdog

Reaction score
There are some that can probably read that perfectly. But not me. Can anyone translate?

FRISCOHNTR

Reaction score
Give the guy a break, not everyone has the innate ability (due to learning disability or educational opportunity to master the Kings English). I appreciate all of the sportsman in this state, and accept/respect the semi-literate.

If the internet was around when my ancestors (maybe some of yours too, unless you are Native American) were first trying to provide for their family or themselves it would most likely read like that gentlemans post.

A have a cousin who is fine man, union member, tax payer, home owner, and exceptional hunter; however he would be very hard pressed to write "that poor" due to a learning disability.

Please do not lose perspective on our sport our fellow hunters or the future of the way of life we presently enjoy.

JASON

upper

Reaction score
jEEEESSS you guys,didn't you know norcal had a brother?Cut some slack,and get a redneck dictionary.Bow hunters are a few cents short anyways.I myself Spearhunt and spear placement is key.SeeeeeeeYAAAAAAAAAAA Upper

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FRISCOHNTR @ Apr 10 2008, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Give the guy a break, not everyone has the innate ability (due to learning disability or educational opportunity to master the Kings English). I appreciate all of the sportsman in this state, and accept/respect the semi-literate.

If the internet was around when my ancestors (maybe some of yours too, unless you are Native American) were first trying to provide for their family or themselves it would most likely read like that gentlemans post.

A have a cousin who is fine man, union member, tax payer, home owner, and exceptional hunter; however he would be very hard pressed to write "that poor" due to a learning disability.

Please do not lose perspective on our sport our fellow hunters or the future of the way of life we presently enjoy.

JASON[/b]
If he knows how to use a computer and post something on the internet, he should know how to use spellcheck! Would you hire someone that turned in a resume that looked like that??

Killzone

Reaction score
That dude my be safe and out shoot all of you guys.

AZ Jim

Reaction score
Personal opinion, but I think the Craigs List add is a set up, or a joke written by antis or people wanting to leave a bad impression about hunters as being uneducated and not to be taken seriously.

The real subliminal question they are asking the world is, who do you want making decisions about the future of wildlife us (the PETA types) or, dem stoopid hunners?

AZ Jim

BDB

Reaction score
2 questions. 1. Did anyone call the number? 2. Was it Backcountry or Rancho Loco by any chance ?!?!?!

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom