Internal Service Error

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
I think it's all those game Cam pics and vid downloads from our Texas member that's overloading the the whole damn system.....lol But it's all good as long as I can still post...lol...tra

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
the nameservers just got changed so give it 12 hrs to propagate and we should be fine. Then if you see anything hinky please let me know here. Theres a lot of data that had to get moved to the new server, that was the reason it took so long. Thanks

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Its been a mess in this server move. The site is back up on the old server. Im not sure if we can just archive it for those who still want to search it or what. The traffic picked up for hunting season and the forum really needs a bigger server. There is also the registrations being turned off due to the spammers. Vbulletin has not answered a service request for 2 days so they are basically useless now.

If anyone knows Vbulletin or wants to move the database to Xenforo or another forum software speak up. Thats the only thing thats gonna save the forum. Its over my head with the server stuff. Xenforo was installed 2 years ago but nothing was migrated over from VB.

Top Bottom