Interupted her nap

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Brotherwolf, what a sequence of pics. Looks like they feel real comfortable there. MC.

MBullism

Reaction score
No pics coming in and layin' down, that deer was obviously layin' right there when you put your cam out.   You may want to check that prescription, LOL

woodsman

Reaction score
I'm with MB on this, how did you not get pictures of her coming in ?are you hiding somthing from us .Nice pics  

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
I know what you guys mean! I have no idea how she got there and layed down with out the cam going off.......the pic before this sequence was a blank, I dont know how to explain it......maybe the deer have secret tunnels??????????

bat

Reaction score
Brotherwolf,
 Great pictures, that's a beauty!  The doe might have gotten there the same way the ones you see when you are sitting in your deer stand.  You've been watching all morning and then turn your head to the left and there he is right under your stand.  "Now where the heck did he come from?" lol :clean-ears:  Amazing creatures to be able to sneak up on you like that.  bat

flahunter

Reaction score
Oh I know how she got there! I have seen this down here in Florida those are a new breed of deer that have these rocket boosters that they use to fly around with and land where ever they want. So you see she just flew over and landed right in front of the camera.    Just messing with you guys!!

Advertisement

Top Bottom