• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Introduction-new member-Fresno

Otis driftwood

Hello Everyone,

I joined the forum to meet new riding and maybe hunting partners.
I've been riding my whole life. My Tennessee walker is in his late teens, just shy of 17 hands.
I have a bit of past experience in the outdoors, wildland firefighter, river guide, utility forester, ski patrol, back packing, back country skiing, etc...
My mountain riding has been limited to truck camping with day rides. My hunting is really just duck and dove for about 19 years.

I live in Fresno near Yosemite, Kings Canyon, and spend most of my time outdoor time up hwy 168.
I'd be happy to travel as far as the North Coast or down to the desert to experience new areas.
I have a 1/2 ton 4x4, cabover camper and a extra tall two horse.

Attachments

smithstation

Good place Otis. ITs kind of slow now that hunting season is over but as fall approaches it will pick up. Do your intro in the main thread introduction as well. You will get more hits there. Best of luck and safe riding in 2013.

Otis driftwood

Anyone out there?

Did a little horse back scouting in D-7 two groups of Doe and one bear spotted
while riding just below 9,000 ft. Got to see my first lion in the wild while driving home.

Willie isn't standing as strangely as it looks, you can't tell from the photo but that meadow was actually quite steep..
aIMG_1224_zpse0ead54a.jpgI promise I'll wear boots on a longer ride / hunt...

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Hello Everyone,

I joined the forum to meet new riding and maybe hunting partners.
I've been riding my whole life. My Tennessee walker is in his late teens, just shy of 17 hands.
I have a bit of past experience in the outdoors, wildland firefighter, river guide, utility forester, ski patrol, back packing, back country skiing, etc...
My mountain riding has been limited to truck camping with day rides. My hunting is really just duck and dove for about 19 years.

I live in Fresno near Yosemite, Kings Canyon, and spend most of my time outdoor time up hwy 168.
I'd be happy to travel as far as the North Coast or down to the desert to experience new areas.
I have a 1/2 ton 4x4, cabover camper and a extra tall two horse.
Just curious...was that pic taken on Patterson?

KTKT70

I promise I'll wear boots on a longer ride / hunt...
lol I once had those same riding shoes. I wore a tank top and shorts that day also. Didn't end well for me. But I should have know better. Good look on all your rides guys. Looks like a lot of fun. I no longer have my own horse to just take off on any time I want. I miss those days.

Top Bottom