IRS sent 23,994 tax refunds worth $46,378,040 to illegal immigrant workers in 2011. SCAMNESTY

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
The IRS sent 23,994 tax refunds worth a combined $46,378,040 to illegal immigrant workers who all used the same address in Atlanta, Ga., in 2011, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration.

http://ow.ly/ml4hd

MERICKA!!!! Just keep wavin em on in. :lol bashing sign:

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
That was just ONE address they used. There are literally hundreds of other addresses used to commit this fraud with the IRS.

Marty

Reaction score
Including the addresses of each federal prison.

Rob P.

Reaction score
First, "unauthorized" doesn't equate to "illegal."

Second, there's a tax scam going on which started in Miami where scammers are filing phony tax returns using legitimate taxpayers' information and having the money sent to prepaid debit cards. When the taxpayer tries to file their return the IRS says that the return has already been filed and won't accept the legitimate tax return. This has been going on for several years now in Fla and the deep south.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
They had one of the illegal tax filers on a news show recently with his face cubed out. They asked him how many relatives he was claiming in Mexico and it was like 11, nieces, nephews, half his damn family there. When they asked him why he did it he just said, "The US gubmint is giving out money, why shouldn't I do it?" I about fell out of the freaking chair. Multiply that by what 11 million illegals here and there ya go.

MERICKA!!!! Let's add another 7 million freeloaders with SCAMNESTY.

Phil80

Reaction score
They had one of the illegal tax filers on a news show recently with his face cubed out. They asked him how many relatives he was claiming in Mexico and it was like 11, nieces, nephews, half his damn family there. When they asked him why he did it he just said, "The US gubmint is giving out money, why shouldn't I do it?" I about fell out of the freaking chair. Multiply that by what 11 million illegals here and there ya go. MERICKA!!!! Let's add another 7 million freeloaders with SCAMNESTY.
The Western States are done with this next wave. It wont be until they have spanish speakers cutting lawns in NC that people wake the hell up. Being a Ca native I thought i was the last white person who cut his own lawn until I went to Va.

Bossbrott

Reaction score
The Western States are done with this next wave. It wont be until they have spanish speakers cutting lawns in NC that people wake the hell up. Being a Ca native I thought i was the last white person who cut his own lawn until I went to Va.
I'm white, and able to split my own wood! Simply amazing!

Top Bottom