Is this ok to use

N Georgia Taxidermy

Reaction score
you guys think its allright to replace the RS LED 276-270A with RS 276-272 (12VDC;15mA;110mcd)? Also I was told to get 24 guage wire which I could not find. I am wanting to use 22 guage wire. Is this ok? Your help is appreciated.

Gumboyaya

Reaction score
Yes to both questions. Ive used telephone cord wire, 22 ga and other sizes with no problems.
Gumbo

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
ALRITE A NEWBEE...
YOU CAN USE ANY WIRE U WANT BUT YOU WILL FIND THAT THE SMALLER THE WIRE(24GA) IT BECOMES EASIER TO WORK WITH.INSIDE THE CAMERA IF YA HAVE AN OWL PF, ON THE FRONT SIDE OF THE CAM IS EASIER TO SOLDER TO THE POSTS..LOOK OR SEARCH FOR THE PIC OF WHERE.. ANY STRANDED WIRE WORKS BEST, THE SOLID WIRE IS NOT AS FLEXIBLE AND WILL BREAK OFF ITS CONNECTIONS.
   ON THE LED LIGHT.....I BOUGHT SOME JUMBO LEDS 3MM, SOME 220 RESISTORS AND SOLDERED UP TO THE LEDS AND HAVE A NICE LIGHT FOR 27CENTS. I RIGGED IT UP BEHIND MY FRESNAL LENSE..NO OTHER HOLES DRILLED. BUT THE ASSEMBLYS LOOK GOOD TOOO AND I WAS JUST TRYN TO GET IT DOWN TO A 8 BUCK CAM.....WELL GOOD LUK AND REMEMBER YOOU HAVE BEEN BIT....THE CAM BUG IS EVERYWHERE... PERTY SOON YOULL SIGN UP FOR CAMMERS ANONYMOUS!!!! VERY NICE ORGANIZATION FOR THE MOST FORTUNATE!!                    STEVE

Top Bottom